Felony Affect On Cg & Pt Status

A couple questions:

1) Do out of state felony drug convictions also disqualify a person from being a caregiver?

2) As a patient with prior drug felony convictions, can I grow my own 12 plants?

If anyone can give some input or advice on these two questions I appreciate it.

Or supply some legit links to further information.

A couple questions:

1) Do out of state felony drug convictions also disqualify a person from being a caregiver?

2) As a patient with prior drug felony convictions, can I grow my own 12 plants?

If anyone can give some input or advice on these two questions I appreciate it.

Or supply some legit links to further information.

Here's a link to the source of what LARA looks at in regard to your 'criminal qualifications' to see if you qualify to be a caregiver:

http://apps.michigan.gov/ichat/home.aspx

Mal is a great guy and has patient's best interests at heart. His attitude toward people being able to bring in their crops to their advantage will continue. Of that I am certain. Others will find access through a number of ways, to include the PCs the legislature is considering.

I would like to see the pt/cg model work as cleanly and clearly as it possibly can.

The caregiver has a hard job to do and is a job I would not even want unless I could do it only for a loved one then yes of course

but for someone you may not even know anything about it would take some time to see if you both have the same kind of thinking and only time can do that

Yes it is. Some issues are very hard to deal with for a grower that cares for people not plants.

My second patient had cancer.... what the fk was I doing I thought? I am no doctor I am a grower that has a knack with the people.

Took the joy and turned it into concern. Took free will and gave it boundaries. Took years of being a man and turning it into a baby in a sec.

Ohh the real caregivers of MI I feel you. I know it is new for MANY. Many were not prepared to be a caregiver but they sure wwere ready to grow dope... And so we have begun chapter 2 The first chapter ended with a Bang

Funny but out of all these topics have I not seen one about a CareGiver support Group. I have seen brains role out of the road. I have seen a beautifull owl shot, I have seen a yard of... I have watch my mother hauled out in an ambulance..... I can go on and on of just what I have seen and it does not prepare for future situations as thought.

Death... Cancer....Pain... this is were marijuana has took me. No high times can prepare you for death young man and men. Then who cares for me?

New Roads, New Paths, New trees, New Days, Same Destination, A new world

Edited by hic