Caregivers Can Stop Legislators In Their Tracks! Here's How.

Midnite-son

They dont care about u its a fact.. agree or don't a fact is a fact.. they make billions off prescrips.. wonder how many billions of those dollars was really needed medicine.. lmao or these state run clinics handing out methadone to junkies.. let me guess thats really really good for u like taking ur vitamins.. lmao some many naive people in this world.. lol

I don't care if a drug company "cares" about me. Do you? Does GM care about you? How about Walmart?

All I care about is that they manufacture the blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, etc., etc., should I ever need them. It may be poison to you and that's fine. Maybe you can lower your BP by chewing on some root somewhere. Good luck.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there a few good medicines I am not denying that there are 10% people who actually do need life saving meds but the vast majority don't... A fact is them drug companies control your doctors... the doctor's are in bed with them... very few real good caring doctors left.. healthcare went out the window in the late 1980's.. Everbody got A.D.D.. this the new way of big business Healthcare.. They even come up with creative names like the medical mile..

P.s I do know about severe life long illness my brother is Diabetic.. My Aunt has lupus.. now they have a real need for medicine.. but take my Aunt she went blind cuz of negligent doctors and meds so don't preach at me about there caring... you better watch and ask about anything and everything they want to do to you to make sure you really do need it..

Edited by fairandhonest

there a few good medicines I am not denying that there are 10% people who actually do need life saving meds but the vast majority don't... A fact is them drug companies control your doctors... the doctor's are in bed with them... very few real good caring doctors left.. healthcare went out the window in the late 1980's.. Everbody got A.D.D.. this the new way of big business Healthcare.. They even come up with creative names like the medical mile..

Well it's nice to know we have a expert here who can tell us how many people can benefit from pharmaceuticals. We may all be better off moving to Malawi or somewhere where there is very little access to healthcare.

1 22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France 4 2 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Italy 11 3 22px-Flag_of_San_Marino.svg.png San Marino 21 4 22px-Flag_of_Andorra.svg.pngAndorra 23 5 22px-Flag_of_Malta.svg.pngMalta 37 6 22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png Singapore 37 7 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Spain 24 8 22px-Flag_of_Oman.svg.png Oman 62 9 22px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.pngAustria 6 10 22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 13 11 22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.pngNorway 16 12 22px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png Portugal 27 13 22px-Flag_of_Monaco.svg.pngMonaco 12 14 22px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.pngGreece 30 15 22px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png Iceland 14 16 22px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.pngLuxembourg 5 17 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png Netherlands 9 18 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom 26 19 22px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png Ireland 25 20 20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png Switzerland 2 21 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.pngBelgium 15 22 22px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png Colombia 49 23 22px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 7 24 22px-Flag_of_Cyprus.svg.png Cyprus 39 25 22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany 3 26 22px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png Saudi Arabia 63 27 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png United Arab Emirates 35 28 22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png Israel 19 29 22px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png Morocco 99 30 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada 10 31 22px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png Finland 18 32 22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Australia 17 33 22px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.pngChile 44 34 22px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png Argentina 15 35 22px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.pngDenmark 8 36 22px-Flag_of_Dominica.svg.pngDominica 70 37 22px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png Costa Rica 50 38 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 1

let me guess we lead the world in healthcare to.. learn ur facts then talk... we are #38 yet we talk like we #1 at everything.. now thats a joke.. lol

Edited by fairandhonest

1 22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France 4 2 22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Italy 11 3 22px-Flag_of_San_Marino.svg.png San Marino 21 4 22px-Flag_of_Andorra.svg.pngAndorra 23 5 22px-Flag_of_Malta.svg.pngMalta 37 6 22px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png Singapore 37 7 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Spain 24 8 22px-Flag_of_Oman.svg.png Oman 62 9 22px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.pngAustria 6 10 22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 13 11 22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.pngNorway 16 12 22px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png Portugal 27 13 22px-Flag_of_Monaco.svg.pngMonaco 12 14 22px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.pngGreece 30 15 22px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png Iceland 14 16 22px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.pngLuxembourg 5 17 22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png Netherlands 9 18 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom 26 19 22px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png Ireland 25 20 20px-Flag_of_Switzerland.svg.png Switzerland 2 21 22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.pngBelgium 15 22 22px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png Colombia 49 23 22px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 7 24 22px-Flag_of_Cyprus.svg.png Cyprus 39 25 22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany 3 26 22px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png Saudi Arabia 63 27 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png United Arab Emirates 35 28 22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png Israel 19 29 22px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png Morocco 99 30 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Canada 10 31 22px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png Finland 18 32 22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png Australia 17 33 22px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.pngChile 44 34 22px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png Argentina 15 35 22px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.pngDenmark 8 36 22px-Flag_of_Dominica.svg.pngDominica 70 37 22px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png Costa Rica 50 38 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 1

let me guess we lead the world in healthcare to.. learn ur facts then talk... we are #38 yet we talk like we #1 at everything.. now thats a joke.. lol

Ranking 37th — Measuring the Performance of the U.S. Health Care ...

You really should read your sources. The data compiled to rank countries uses a lot of things that have nothing to do with health care per se. In other words, American obesity, for example, has lowered our rankings. Is this the fault of the health care system? The American health care system is now responsible for people consuming too many twinkies. That's rich. This isn't about American healthcare as much as it is about American culture/lifestyle. You don't recognize that.

It seems obvious that any patient can become a caregiver, provided no criminal record stops them.

Every caregiver with an opening for a patient, and any patient grower with overages, can and should make the "Caregiver Jump" to serve the needs of those seeking medicine. (LEGALLY).

First and foremost, the patient must have been approved by the doctor, or already been issued a patient card by LARA.

The process only requires filing a ten dollar change form with the state MMMP to be able to serve the need of the patient.

You MUST place all the paperwork and change fee in an envelope, with postage attached, in your outgoing mail box.

Without waiting for the state to approve the change or even waiting 15 days (since they won't reject the change for an already approved patient/caregiver, the caregiver can now provide the new patient up to 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana at the agreed upon compensation rate.

Once the patient has been served, the patient ends the agreement with the caregiver by filing another change form "jumping" back to the original status before the medicine was dispensed. The paperwork changing things back is then placed in the outgoing mailbox, and sent to the state that day.

This allows the caregiver to "jump" to several patients daily if needed, thereby eliminating any overages, helping patients that can't find medicine, since most dispensaries will be forced to close under the Schuette campaign of legal manipulations.

NOW, if all the patient growers and registered caregivers with ANY overages were to do this every time we found a patient needing meds, LARA would be choked with change forms, every patient would get their medicine, and the legislators wanting to tax our meds, would not be able to make their provisioning centers a reality.

The LAW is ON OUR SIDE ! Read up on this one !

Also for you naysayers who think "why pay the state any more money", consider that most patients will pay a lot less for their meds, even with the $20.+ postage fees, than if they were to acquire from a dispensary, or provisioning center.

This is OUR LAW, work with it.

They can and will reject new caregiver request...it has happened to me.

Me too. It took them months before they ever told me I was rejected. At least if you are past the 21 business days they can't charge you for the plants you already started. This is another one of those 'risk management' areas.

Me too - twice...because the Change Form sent in months prior was never processed, so I and the the new patient got a letter stating that can't be their CG because I already had 5 patients. Even though I only had four...and the second time this happened, I sent a letter explaining that a change form was sent...still the same result.

Once the patient has been served, the patient ends the agreement with the caregiver by filing another change form "jumping" back to the original status before the medicine was dispensed. The paperwork changing things back is then placed in the outgoing mailbox, and sent to the state that day.

This will not work especially after April 1, because the caregiver must have the patient’s card in hand. Read

Section 4(b) "A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card". Having paperwork in the mailbox won't work.

Make your sale and hope that Section 8 works for you

Edited by Ms Chocolate

This will not work especially after April 1, because the caregiver must have the patient’s card in hand. Read

Section 4(b) "A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card". Having paperwork in the mailbox won't work.

Make your sale and hope that Section 8 works for you

Ahhhh very good point Ms C

• 2 months later...

It seems obvious that any patient can become a caregiver, provided no criminal record stops them.

Every caregiver with an opening for a patient, and any patient grower with overages, can and should make the "Caregiver Jump" to serve the needs of those seeking medicine. (LEGALLY).

First and foremost, the patient must have been approved by the doctor, or already been issued a patient card by LARA.

The process only requires filing a ten dollar change form with the state MMMP to be able to serve the need of the patient.

You MUST place all the paperwork and change fee in an envelope, with postage attached, in your outgoing mail box.

Without waiting for the state to approve the change or even waiting 15 days (since they won't reject the change for an already approved patient/caregiver, the caregiver can now provide the new patient up to 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana at the agreed upon compensation rate.

This allows the caregiver to "jump" to several patients daily if needed, thereby eliminating any overages, helping patients that can't find medicine, since most dispensaries will be forced to close under the Schuette campaign of legal manipulations.

NOW, if all the patient growers and registered caregivers with ANY overages were to do this every time we found a patient needing meds, LARA would be choked with change forms, every patient would get their medicine, and the legislators wanting to tax our meds, would not be able to make their provisioning centers a reality.

The LAW is ON OUR SIDE ! Read up on this one !

Also for you naysayers who think "why pay the state any more money", consider that most patients will pay a lot less for their meds, even with the $20.+ postage fees, than if they were to acquire from a dispensary, or provisioning center.

This is OUR LAW, work with it.

Hey, this might actually work butmust get maximum participation.

Good caregivers are hard to find.

Twelve plants per patient.

Two-and-a-half one-hundred-and-fifty day plants per year.

Thirty plants total per year.

Two ounces per one-hundred-and-fifty day plant.

Sixty-ounces a year per patient. About an ounce a week.

At one-hundred dollars per ounce that's six-thousand dollars a year per patient in potential revenue before expenses.

No wonder some are ever hopeful some loophole exists to change one simple fact; no one who lives within the letter of the law better do so for the pleasure of growing medical grade cannabis because no caregiver is going to get much monetary reward for doing so.

With more plants or an quasi-retail distribution system paying cash without 1099's the rewards for producing product could increase by multiples. Certainly the demand is there.

Five-hundred thousand pounds per year potential patient production per year for the entire State of Michigan from medical sources is a small portion of the broader marijuana market.

SAMSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration) self-reporting usage survery estimates an annual consumption of Michigan based on the national estimate of usage at sixteen-million ounces or one-million pounds. That's about one-and-a-half ounces per person per year.

Five-hundred thousand pounds per year potential production from caregivers is at a maximum of thirty percent of the annual consumption.

Value the total medical and non-medical production and the Michigan market is around three-billion dollars or so.

MMJ maximum production would be roughly one-fifth of the total dollar market.

The SAMSA number is a matter of public record. The production estimates are for a typical MMJ twelve-plant patient. It is unlikely all patients have the maximum of twelve plants however.

The price estimates are after direct expenses based on production costs of fifty-dollars an ounce. Prices and expenses will vary according to individual installations and practices.

If you want to make money growning pot, don't bother with hoping a medical charade will provide protection.

The best any patient can hope for is to remain within the strict letter of the law.

And be discreet. Two can keep a secret if one is dead.