Blackman Township, Mi – The Recent Raid

i disagree rest..

fundamentally the nature of this plant actually causes the converse to be true.

genetic exchange and comparison of effect is of primary concern and importance to gap the bridge of patients needs....

a safe environment and direct communication with the grower is the only way to allow patients the best selections and knowledge for their wares.

if the pharmacy had a way to extrapolate the primary ingredients and make them palatable... they would have done so...

there are millions of possibilities when it comes to the active ingredients in a cannabis plant. unlike many other initial sources of pharmaceuticals, cannabis has a zillion strains...

this industry has a lot of growing to do... (pun intended :) )

i see a liquor dispensary every time i go to a party store...

i see a Vicodin market every time i go to a drug store...

we are poised to keep this plant amongst ourselves.. just like my fruit and veggie farmers market.

but to deny the marketability of this plant and the feasibility to keep the cottage industry intact would be to pass the power on to our enemies.. and allow them the advantages.

Everyone needs to understand that we have had a legal model operating in mid Michigan for the past 4 years. I'm not saying that everyone that goes to this CC is doing everything by the book. But what these people are doing IN PUBLIC will pass and stand the test of time. They go far enough helping with these relationships LEGALLY, that if there were some illegal aspects that have to be accepted to get the patient their medicine, those aspects are all done in private, separate from the public legal aspects.

Watch the legal example;

http://s23.beta.photobucket.com/user/restorium/media/VIDEO0005.mp4.html#/user/restorium/media/VIDEO0005.mp4.html?&_suid=136196998771209691871954766067

The major problem with dispensaries is they had it totally backwards. Instead of operating legally in public, and keeping the more risky business of supplying a patient that is not firmly on legal ground yet in private, they just blasted away with the illegal selling right out there on the street corner. It's like taking a leak in public, it's illegal. If you would have went somewhere private and relieved yourself no one would have even cared. Do the firmly legal stuff in public, and do what you have to do in private. We have to be adaptable, not stone face rigid and in trouble all the time.

private wont work ether not now its to late for that to take place Leo will be looking out for all things that will seal the deal in their favor

the Cops know where the money is

Leo is sitting back building case after case against anything legal or illegal

to take to the prosecutors office to get a OK to raid

private wont work ether not now its to late for that to take place Leo will be looking out for all things that will seal the deal in their favor the Cops know where the money is Leo is sitting back building case after case against anything legal or illegal to take to the prosecutors office to get a OK to raid

It will work. But not for the pot stores. They were wearing their undershorts on the outside of their pants. I believe it will work because the top cop said he would rest his case now. He's done everything he said he would do up until this point. He IS the top cop and when he makes a public statement like that it is a directive to all the prosecutors in the state.

Private: You meet a person, you make friends, you get together socialize, discuss growing, compare grows, compare meds. How many UC LEOs have grows? We have lived in networks of tunnels for years and learned a thing or two.

I believe the tunnels have been left intact so that people can help other people if that's all they are doing. I see very little resisitance when using these tunnels to help patients. No one even cares about that. They are not using resources to bust people just helping people in private. It's always when they venture a step past that, and enter into the public realm, with matters best left private. We do have a faction of cannabis users that get a thrill from doing things in public that have been always been kept private. We can't be led around by our noses by these urges. Not when patients suffer because of these urges to do things that have been kept in the dark. I can see the thrill on peoples faces when they go to a pot store and buy in public. The thrill is long gone when the warrant is placed in the hand of the grower.

Private: You meet a person, you make friends, you get together socialize, discuss growing, compare grows, compare meds. How many UC LEOs have grows?

We have lived in networks of tunnels for years and learned a thing or two.

good analogy.

I have existed in these tunnels so long, windows can make me anxious sometimes.

Private: You meet a person, you make friends, you get together socialize, discuss growing, compare grows, compare meds. How many UC LEOs have grows?

We have lived in networks of tunnels for years and learned a thing or two.

True we have seen the dirty work of Leo Fake cards= Entrapment NO

Trash pulls to get a warrant YES smelling mm coming from your home = warrants things like this should no longer be grounds for a warrant here inn Michigan and must Stop

Trash pulls to get a warrant YES smelling mm coming from your home = warrants things like this should no longer be grounds for a warrant here inn Michigan and must Stop

What cases are you talking about now Bob? Who has gotten taken to court solely on smell from their home? I always like to see the real deal so I can understand better. Link?

The one case in Oakland county where tehy claimed to have smelled it landed in Neil Rockinds lap, he wiped the floor with LEO. I don't see them trying a blatant stunt like that again for awhile. Hell look at ole Dutch that used to be on here. His neighbors were complaining up a storm and LEO still wasn't jumping the gun to get him.

UC may not have grows but informants sure do. How many people that get busted for doing something stupid, whether it be DUI or whatever, get a visit from the task force asking for help? Happens all the time.

Informants and LEOs who are patients have needs. It isn't against the law to sign them up and provide meds to them. I'm not sure what you are concerned about.

What cases are you talking about now Bob? Who has gotten taken to court solely on smell from their home? I always like to see the real deal so I can understand better. Link?

It's not a case it's every raid they do they have to have prove it to a judge first

How do they do that without a trash pull or smelling Cannabis ?

Oh I forgot they don't need a warrant any longer

They could always do a welfare check I guess

P.S Leo can just say some one called us and say

so and so said you where growing mmj

The one case in Oakland county where tehy claimed to have smelled it landed in Neil Rockinds lap, he wiped the floor with LEO. I don't see them trying a blatant stunt like that again for awhile. Hell look at ole Dutch that used to be on here. His neighbors were complaining up a storm and LEO still wasn't jumping the gun to get him.

And it's coming back from the C.O.A

LEO with a fake card is not entrapment. I have said this ever since this issue was raised and McQueen confirms.

Entrapment is when you are lured into committing a crime you wouldn't otherwise have committed. The crime involved was the selling of mj to an unconnected patient NOT the selling of mj to a NON-pt. The point is that the cops represented that they were pts so the dispensary people sold to them. If the cops had genuine cards the outcome would have been the same.

To better understand it think of it this way: If you sold vicodin to an undercover cop just because he showed you a fake script for it you would be prosecuted. Not because the script was fake but because you sold vicodin and you weren't legally allowed to sell it. If the cop had a genuine script the activity would have been just as illegal. Similarly here, if the cop had a genuine card the transfer of marijuana would have been just as illegal. I never once saw someone accused of selling to someone who was a fake patient. They were accused of selling to someone who wasn't THEIR pt.