Blackman Township, Mi – The Recent Raid

The point is until any carded transfer is ok, there are more than cops that people need to worry about.

Who would do this to legal marijuana user we have cards and a Law allowing us to get marihuana for us to use

I don't see the Cop's doing it only to find out they where wrong and wasting the courts time

LEO with a fake card is not entrapment. I have said this ever since this issue was raised and McQueen confirms.

Entrapment is when you are lured into committing a crime you wouldn't otherwise have committed. The crime involved was the selling of mj to an unconnected patient NOT the selling of mj to a NON-pt. The point is that the cops represented that they were pts so the dispensary people sold to them. If the cops had genuine cards the outcome would have been the same.

To better understand it think of it this way: If you sold vicodin to an undercover cop just because he showed you a fake script for it you would be prosecuted. Not because the script was fake but because you sold vicodin and you weren't legally allowed to sell it. If the cop had a genuine script the activity would have been just as illegal. Similarly here, if the cop had a genuine card the transfer of marijuana would have been just as illegal. I never once saw someone accused of selling to someone who was a fake patient. They were accused of selling to someone who wasn't THEIR pt.

but the case you are Referring to has been dismissed and Leo lost

The one case in Oakland county where tehy claimed to have smelled it landed in Neil Rockinds lap, he wiped the floor with LEO. I don't see them trying a blatant stunt like that again for awhile. Hell look at ole Dutch that used to be on here. His neighbors were complaining up a storm and LEO still wasn't jumping the gun to get him.

What case is that plz?

Good fresh filters and a monthly run to the dump for grow room and medical trash has kept me safe for the last 4 years the less who know the longer you will go unnoticed..

i dont think transporting cannabis in any form is good advice.

start a compost pile , indoors - in a bucket, or outdoors seems much better.