Judge: Case Against Homeowners Charged With Pumping 'intense' Medical Marijuana Odor Can Go Forward

What you are proposing here would put Dutch in the clear. We aren't poluting the air to any extent.

Some terpenes are considered allergens. Heck, some folks here are allergic to flowering plants.

I don't think there are any laws written that regulate intentional emissions of allergens. But a case like this might bring those on.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some terpenes are considered allergens. Heck, some folks here are allergic to flowering plants.

I don't think there are any laws written that regulate intentional emissions of allergens. But a case like this might bring those on.

Your allergens come from as far as 500 miles away. You would have to sue a lot of farmers. Genetic engeneering makes new allergens too. A cheap cigar smells worse than any grow I've ever had the pleasure of smelling. Do they care about that issue? Nope. They would laugh at you if you brought it up. Cigar would fall right out of their mouth.

So whats the worse outcome? A cease and desist order pertaining to emitting smells? Would this be criminal or civil? If it was ignored would Section 8 provide a defense?

It's civil right now but it would be criminal if that dispensary bill would pass. In my opinion, it's purposely worded for this type of action. Section 8 doesn't pertain. No one is saying that they aren't real patients, they have cards.

i've had bad neighbors pour gas on their entire yard, who knows why.

they clean fish and let em rot in the sun.

smell ordinance? yeah right, good luck with that.

like resto says, ordinarily a town/city wont do bunny muffin about neighbor disputes.

my advice, bad neighbor? move the hell out!

Edited by t-pain

a thought experiment for you.

i'm allergic to the dust and pollen and dirt thrown up by leaf blowers. the noise is also obnoxious.

some flowers ala lavender or lilacs or magnolias etc etc etc is obnoxious. should FLOWERS be banned because some people find them obnoxious?

decorative flowers ... medical flowers ... whats the diff?

i've had bad neighbors pour gas on their entire yard, who knows why.

they clean fish and let em rot in the sun.

smell ordinance? yeah right, good luck with that.

like resto says, ordinarily a town/city wont do bunny muffin about neighbor disputes.

my advice, bad neighbor? move the hell out!

What Constitues Illegal Dumping?

•  

The EPA states illegal dumping of motor oil, or any hazardous waste to be "the disposal of waste in an unpermitted area, such as a back area of a yard, along stream bank, down storm drains or at some other off-road area". Waste is considered not only motor oil, but any solid, liquid, sludge or gas such as cleaning solutions, lubricants and leftover chemicals from commercial or private use. Proper disposal of these products generally carries a fee.

How Do I Report Someone Disposing of Motor Oil Illegally?

•  

Local government and law enforcement agencies handle violations of illegal dumping laws, and each state handles these issues differently. Depending on the quantity being dumped, the damage done to the environment and the nature of the waste being dumped, various penalties and consequences may be levied. Contact local law enforcement agencies if you see or suspect someone illegally dumping hazardous waste. If you believe the dumping could be on a larger scale, contact your state environmental agency.

Read more: Consequences for Illegally Dumping Car Oil | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6863823_consequences-illegally-dumping-car-oil.html#ixzz2ME6N0a8B

a thought experiment for you.

i'm allergic to the dust and pollen and dirt thrown up by leaf blowers. the noise is also obnoxious.

some flowers ala lavender or lilacs or magnolias etc etc etc is obnoxious. should FLOWERS be banned because some people find them obnoxious?

decorative flowers ... medical flowers ... whats the diff?

schedule one.

If you want to scare the bejesus out of yourself just check out what the folks in Arizona are coping with. They have to have inspections by the locals and the whole nine yards. These guys in ypsy have got the play book and are heading toward Dispensagedon Arizona style. Sounds like they are almost there. Are the dispensaries still open there in ypsy?