The thing I hate worst about these shows is they let the moronic cops spread their misinformation.

The cop scenes are interesting to me too. You can see what the officers have been told in their training. They repeat the same mantra that we hear on every cop show.

"If we can keep even one kid off of drugs by taking these bad guys down, then we've done our job. I mean if we can keep even one guy from getting all weeded up and getting behind the wheel and killing some poor innocent child, then we've accomplished the mission."

To anyone educated about cannabis, it is utter bullcrap. To watch these guys try to justify their actions though is interesting.

I was thinking that it must be getting tougher and tougher for them to continue to fool themselves. I know that many are in the marijuana fight because their department can use the money, but many others are self professed drug warriors. These warriors have built their professional identity around this fallacy of fighting the devil's weed.

Lately, every day there are positive cannabis stories popping up in the news. How are these devil fighters still rationalizing their actions? They must be trained, like the soldiers, to ignore 'enemy propaganda'.

Those are NOT real cops they use for the show. They are actors and they are told to say what they do to make the cops look like overreaching bullies that don't follow legal procedure. Real cops are going to act a lot different on TV. Just wait until they get their chance to make a show. They will make us growers all look like low lifes living off of the sick and using them like mules.

Those are NOT real cops they use for the show. They are actors and they are told to say what they do to make the cops look like overreaching bullies that don't follow legal procedure.

Why they would bother to mask and blur out the faces of a lot of 'actor' cops during the show? I'm not so sure the cops are actors, but I could certainly be wrong too.

Was there a list of cop actors in the credits ?

Why they would bother to mask and blur out the faces of a lot of 'actor' cops during the show? I'm not so sure the cops are actors, but I could certainly be wrong too.

Was there a list of cop actors in the credits ?

Because they couldn't find enough actors that wanted to be seen as cops. No one wants those people who think the show is real to think they are real cops when they run into them on the street.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else watch the season finale?  Still love them warm and fuzzy dispensary people?  It boils down to, "oh BE don't want to sell us his plants, so lets rip them out of the ground and force him to". And then get all indignant about it and talk about punching him in the face.  Scumbags.

It was Boutin that got his plants torn up by Matt and friend the arrested dispensary owner, not BE.  BE sent him down the road empty handed in an earlier episode.

Overall it was not such a great show, the rerolling of the same footage before and after ads, and the repeat bs regarding the police seemingly coming down on Boutin and BE and Nate, when in fact they were no where near, maybe built drama in the short run, but after a few hours it was clearly a manipulative set up.

I thought it was a good depiction of wannabe dispensary owner monkees and where the true compassion lies; up in the hills where they discourage middlemen and nonsense. Grow what ya need for yourself and your patients and cut out the middleman that is there for no other reason than money. 

Not exactly a good production value and alot of setup scenes, but hey,... it was entertaining.

I don't like the cop part either but they showed just how ignorant they really are, uninformed ,over supplied with weapons copters, the best part was when  B.E. SMITH a VET in vietnam war fliped off the FEDS flying over AWESOME, and I agree it portayed the dispensary owner correctly middleman riping off patients and over charging after offering Mike Boutin 500 a lbs. so glad he told him to leave empty handed.

• 3 weeks later...