Without Dispensaries Are Patients Being Forced To Obtain Mm In Dangerous Back Alleys?

roadworkahead

http://mmmplawyer.com/michigan-medical-marijuana-laws-by-county.html

The following statement is from the website linked above

"Many county officials still view medical marijuana as contraband and not a form of medication, forcing legitimate patients to obtain medical marijuana in dangerous back alleys instead of professional storefronts. "

Is the MM Act as written, forcing legitimate patients to obtain medical marijuana in dangerous back alleys?

Do you know any patients that have had to get their medication in a dangerous back alley?

If you are a legitimate patient and have had to get your medication in a dangerous back alley please respond and tell us of your experience.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed

But they are fighting for their Jobs to feed their family's that's what any one of us would also do IMHO

No. No way. These guys are looking to get rich off what patients have in their pockets. Exactly what our law was designed to stop. We have been talking about what we charge and justifying that it's a legal service fee to cover our grow costs and a little bit for labor. Then enters the beast that thinks they have no explaining to do at all. Just give me the money. The beast called a Dispensary.

its nice to see with all the petty bickering we could keep one thread clean so ..... maybe a pt could say they were hurting, in need etc. this thread is a great example of the bias i was speaking of. of coarse we get no report of people hurting from a disp being closed, who the hell would come in here and say it with jack asses acting like him...not the op but the other guy. "If you cant stand the heat ".... wtf could the op have made it anymore obvious this was a place for pts to express their problems after the current rulings?

If people speak up, they can be helped.

Plenty of caregivers out there just waiting for these dispensary patients that have been taken advantage of. :-)

im sure there are, sadly folks need a way to meet em.... this site doesnt do it.... for years ive tried to get people from my county on here...only one besides me.... people come here and see threads like this. whatever we may think of them, these folks relied on disp, now your telling em they are retarded and being scammed and should run to us, the belittlers for help..... yes i have no doubts pts are going black market. i know the group of us answered a poll so it means everyone's in the state just like us.... wtf come on people. disp suck, people need help, not gonna get to them with these divisive donkey rectum threads.

http://mmmplawyer.co...-by-county.html

The following statement is from the website linked above

"Many county officials still view medical marijuana as contraband and not a form of medication, forcing legitimate patients to obtain medical marijuana in dangerous back alleys instead of professional storefronts. "

Is the MM Act as written, forcing legitimate patients to obtain medical marijuana in dangerous back alleys?

Do you know any patients that have had to get their medication in a dangerous back alley?

If you are a legitimate patient and have had to get your medication in a dangerous back alley please respond and tell us of your experience.

We dont have any dangerious back alleys here, and chances are if you know any one in my town you will find some one to get your meds from, yea they may not be legal, but as a pt as long as you dont purchase or have more than your allowed amount, you dont have anything to worry about, its the person supplying you, if you are not their pt registered thru the registry. a pt can aquire the meds for medical reasons any where, The law does not tell you as a pt or a c.g how to get it to get started, it does say who can supply pts and what rules their are, and pts can aquire mm any where!

If there are c.c's in your area, that is a real good place to get advise and meet people with that can steer you in the right direction!

Peace

Jim

Ganja

Where are all these patients that need disp?

Most were plants infiltrating their illegal opts.

Where is all the support for safe axes?

Look at the polls here.......little to no support

Where are all the back alley deals?

Have to pay $150 to hear one.....what a joke

Edited by beourbud

I don't have any issues with either side of the argument presenting themselves. I wish more of the people advocating Dispensaries would engage people here in conversation and try to find a liveable solution that could work for both parties.

I agree!

Hey do you have a new title? if so congrats! :drinking-coffee:

Peace

Jim

We went to most of the disp in the state.....what a disappointment.

5 of them would sell you over 2.5 oz , out of the trunk if you met them in the alley.

Just drug dealers looking to exploit patients for profit.

Safe axes my azz

Why would you go to every dispensary in the state to attempt to make illegal purchases?

Do you really need that much cannabis? Acquiring may ONLY be done for a medical purpose. Did you break the law? Sounds like it to me.

This does say it all.

I would humbly suggest that we are better off at this point ensuring that the networks that we have set up are ready, willing, and available to take on new patients, if necessary, rather than attacking the dispensary model. I am 100% sure that we have enough capacity within the current population of patients and caregivers to handle any short-term issues, and we will be stronger for it long-term.

A handful of the dispensaries have already reorganized, and found that they could easily take care of everybody, even in the near term. Some still do not see what is happening, and may not until it is too late. Making the dispensaries defensive instead of educating them to effectively manage the problems revealed by the McQueen decision does not benefit anyone.

well said

We went to most of the disp in the state.....what a disappointment.

5 of them would sell you over 2.5 oz , out of the trunk if you met them in the alley.

Just drug dealers looking to exploit patients for profit.

Safe axes my azz

So you had to search the entire state to find five people willing to break the law? WOW you discovered a crime wave!!!

I bet that during that same time frame there were more police officers arrested in Michigan for dealing cocaine.

Edited by peanutbutter

Why would you go to every dispensary in the state to attempt to make illegal purchases?

Do you really need that much cannabis? Acquiring may ONLY be done for a medical purpose. Did you break the law? Sounds like it to me.

PB, bad dog, bad dog! Now go sit in the corner before I swat you on the nose with a newspaper.

I don't have any issues with either side of the argument presenting themselves. I wish more of the people advocating Dispensaries would engage people here in conversation and try to find a liveable solution that could work for both parties.

And I agree most people don't come here because they know what is happening on hear all of the BS and bashing

I have walked away from here many times because of it but after I think about it I come back just to show them they can't run me off I am Bobandtorey

This does say it all.

I would humbly suggest that we are better off at this point ensuring that the networks that we have set up are ready, willing, and available to take on new patients, if necessary, rather than attacking the dispensary model. I am 100% sure that we have enough capacity within the current population of patients and caregivers to handle any short-term issues, and we will be stronger for it long-term.

A handful of the dispensaries have already reorganized, and found that they could easily take care of everybody, even in the near term. Some still do not see what is happening, and may not until it is too late. Making the dispensaries defensive instead of educating them to effectively manage the problems revealed by the McQueen decision does not benefit anyone.

I wish I had more to add to this but you said it all thanks