Can I Have?

Ok well I am looking for a cg until I obtain the space to grow my own well I might have found one well I have seen a cg paper to send out and it had a box I could check saying no change in patients plant rights. Now im not sure of my question i hope you guys can help me out.

Can i have a cg that i can legally get my meds from but keep my plant rights?

Not with me NO.

All the plants are mine in my eyes the law concerns me none in that one area of wording.

You give me freedom I give you material. It is a fair trade to those you seek freedom to play and to seek.

The best you will get from someone like me is a free bag of material or certain material in itself.

Although I have heard of those that do not think like me and do it how they can.

I did this very thing signed on a patient whos getting set up to grow his own and im able to provide him meds while his crop gets ready once hes on solid ground ill drop him .

Check the box that says plant rights as to where you retain rights this way they can provide up until you have your own in hand.

Would it be wrong to cause some one to go over their plant count and end up in jail because you were trying to work the system? Yes, that would be very wrong.

That would make you a terrible person.

Obviously I told them I would only be signed on for a short time I wouldn't do that to someone trying to help me out I just want to be able to get my meds legally but start my grow as well so im not to long without my meds as its not a overnight process to start growing so if I signed him to be my cg and gave him my plant rights then I would have to send in another forum to cancel him being my cg then start my grow and wait 3 months to get my meds ready to be smoked

I did this very thing signed on a patient whos getting set up to grow his own and im able to provide him meds while his crop gets ready once hes on solid ground ill drop him .

Check the box that says plant rights as to where you retain rights this way they can provide up until you have your own in hand.

Thanks kd maybe I should have talked to you more before I kind of screwed you and my self at the same time

I just wish lara was better about telling us rules and give us a letter or book telling us the cans and can't of the law rather then find out as we go along and going off he say she say its bs how they treat our law

Yes, and it should also be a defense in court. They are kinda setting us up for trouble by not clearly explaining what is legal under the law. No one should be held accountable for doing something that appeared legal in the law (like "transfers") only to later find out that "transfers" really doesn't mean what it implies. Until they get this law sorted out, everyone who "transgressed" prior to court interpretation should be given only a warning.

Already been answered this way but I will reiterate it. Yes you can have a cg and keep your plant rights. Yes there are caregivers that are willing to go this route with you. As long as you and the cg come to the agreement there nothing wrong with it at all. This is something I have personally done in the past with patients and would do again in the future.

Good health and good luck.