Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

Our next meeting will be held at the Clare County Library on March 9, 2013 from noon - 2PM. Please plan on joining our group of like minded folks.

Last week we were blessed with a visit from a young lady who was enjoying the benefits of the Sec 8 defense, CASE DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE. I understand that the judge tried to belittle her by calling her, "nothing more than a pot head and other names before dismissing the case.

We were also honored with a visit from Tricloud Genetics who gave us a few pointers concerning seed germination.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

For Pete's sake!

Who is Pete? lol

I need to get over to the cccc, Ive heard nothing but good about the place, Thanks to all the folks pulling together and running it, I have to get over there this summer!

Peace

Jim

I would love to come see you John and the rest of your group Clare CC has been up and running from the start

It's a long drive from me I would need to stay the night somewhere

Maybe someday soon I hope to come

there is a nice motel down the road, for 40.00 a night. not fancy but mmj friendly,, if you go just ask for the motel..

I wish to learn more of mayorherbs thing?

I was not trying to be rude at all.

Here so I do not sound aggressive.

Mayorherb - what are you going to be talking about on this particular class?

It cost me 20 bucks to go back and forth to clare county and would like more information please.

I guess I should thank some one for cleaning up this post if that is what happened, all I know is that there aren't near as many replies as there were a few minutes ago. I don't mind that happening, but we need to be transparent about what we do and why we do it, don't you think!.?

Edited by Herb Cannabis

Yes I must be more clear.

I am one of the people with internet and I spend time on mmma. There-fore me driving 2 hours round trip to hear of what I already know does nothing for me.

Not all have internet and know of the laws as much as some.. so am sorry to confuse earlier.

CC are a good thing do not get me wrong. But to those that have heard it all before that do not wish to hear it again especially for 20 bucks in gas and 2 hours of time I want some info first.

i think clare cc rocks....met some great people there had some fun and learned a lot over the years. i was even blessed enough to meet the cg who i aquired my beloved cheese plant from at a Clare meeting. im talking my go to meds, beat my migraines back any day :skydive: ..... Im sure no place is perfect, but i feel at home there, happy and proud to be a member.

The point of being involved with a Compassion Club is not some particular magical piece of information you get at a meeting, but the personal bonds that form by meeting in person, regularly.

Well if this mayor herb thinks like you then perhaps I will take 4 hours out of my day to see what they are working on.

But the mayor did not say this you did.

I wish to learn more of mayorherbs thing?

I was not trying to be rude at all.

Here so I do not sound aggressive.

Mayorherb - what are you going to be talking about on this particular class?

It cost me 20 bucks to go back and forth to clare county and would like more information please.

It was not mayorherb who was angry today, it was me. I am sorry for going off, it's just that I love this site and don't want to see her come down. To many come here for advise and support only to be met with wise answers, belittlement, bullying and name calling. This is not how we make this site look good to others and it does cause people to not participate. We are the lowest of the low, even lower than child rapist in the eyes of some in law enforcement and they love to see a divided house and trust me, they are watching.

There is no class this week hic, we will just get together and discuss the issues. Jamie Lowell will be our special guest on March 23, 2013

Reality sets in, 4 hours is a long time to drive, I would understand if you didn't come, but, if you have the opportunity to get involved with a CC, if you aren't already, please do. You will find that we are a great bunch of old (young at heart) men and women.

I transparently cleaned up all the fighting so you could have a decent Compassion Club post.

Zap, I apologize for going off on you mods/admin, I did not mean to pizz you off, I was just upset that there is more fighting, and name calling going on than what I feel is conducive to this site. Like I said, I love this site, I spend quite a bit of time reading the post and enjoy learning and helping others, It makes a person feel good to help others.

I do know that you are a decent human being and I know that you are a warrior for the cause. Thank you for all you do and thank you for getting rid of the garbage in my thread. Peace Brother.

To many come here for advise and support only to be met with wise answers, belittlement, bullying and name calling. This is not how we make this site look good to others and it does cause people to not participate. We are the lowest of the low, even lower than child rapist in the eyes of some in law enforcement and they love to see a divided house and trust me, they are watching

Herb...

we are working very hard to ensure everyone has a voice.

no one will be shunned from expressing themselves so long as they do not incorporate personal attacks.

i have to say...

i am instantly offended at the reference to child rapists.

i understand your "shock factor" idea when presenting it.... but i feel like its over the top.

most of LEO understand the mentality of cannabis.

many even support us.

all i am saying is in the end...it is not productive to portray us or LEO in such a negative light.

Well Herb I live in bitely and clare county is 2 hour road trip there and back not 4. The other 2 hours are at meeting.

I would like to come. No I am no member of any CC as of yet. Was going to make own but the new law of P2P clarity says not yet "still"

Hmmm if I come on 23rd who is the special guest? lol

I will show up soon.

Who is this Jamie Lowell and what does it speak of?

Well Herb I live in bitely and clare county is 2 hour road trip there and back not 4. The other 2 hours are at meeting.

I would like to come. No I am no member of any CC as of yet. Was going to make own but the new law of P2P clarity says not yet "still"

Hmmm if I come on 23rd who is the special guest? lol

I will show up soon.

Who is this Jamie Lowell and what does it speak of?

We have had a CC since Jan. 2009 and there has never, ever been P2P transfers. Actually there has never, ever been any transfers at our club. We exist solely to give out information and for people to meet each other. A CC shouldn't be involved in transfers. If they are, then they aren't an original model CC.

Hic, I don't think you understand what a CC is. It is not a dispensary or a place to obtain medicine.

For more information about compassion clubs, you can go here:

http://michiganmedic...ion=pages&id=87

Yes. Jamie is a follower. I remember when he posted that dispensary language here , 58xx, and said he didn't know what it meant even after he had it for several days.

It was like; Here it is but don't ask me what it means or does.

To me this is just as dangerous as throwing caregivers under the bus on purpose. He would blindly follow someone who would do that.

Jamie is not evil incarnate. But he is definitely a dispensary advocate.

HC. You know instead of complaining about this site and comparing all of us to child rapists, and just being an overall whiner why don't you do something to better the situation. Make a solid argument when you must, don't make stupid posts and you won't get crucified by "bullies" as you like to call the rest of us. Man up buttercup.

Have you heard Jamie laugh? I hear he laughs like a Bond villain while imagining patients in pain. It goes like this - 'mwuhahahaha!'

I have also heard rumors that he eats babies. Yet to confirm that one...

Not my impression at all. The term 'bungler' comes to mind. Like the person that drops your pizza because he saw a dime on the ground and wanted to pick it up.

Perhaps I was drawing a distinction without a difference, but intent is important to me.

I work backwards from resultants and let God sort out intent. That way someone can keep doing the wrong thing over and over, like Jamie, and I don't worry about intent any more than someone who just dropped the pizza one time. Once they drop my pizza they are pretty much in the same boat as all the pizza droppers.

I was at New Detroit CC with Jamie last weekend. We spoke at the meeting and privately about the 4 bill law changes, the recent Supreme Court decision, and the provisioning center bill.

He was among the initial group who pushed for this dispensary legislation, but has not been part of the inner mix for a couple of months. I was told directly he supports the caregiver model supplying overage to the provisioning centers for their medicine. I believe him on that, on face value. He would also agree that currently the legislation allows provisioning centers to "cultivate" and the bill has no plant limits on said provisioning centers. I was advised that is "supposed" to be changed by amendment. That is a very very bad thing to be included in the bill, among some other things that also are not friendly to patients and caregivers. In fact if they can cultivate, the slippery slope to take away rights for patients and caregivers to cultivate has in fact begun.

To date the provisioning center bill is not changed to remove or revise the offensive language, hence, I personally do not support this legislation.

Promises made now mean nothing. The devil is in the details, and with the current language it makes patients and caregivers second class citizens compared to the rights given to "provisioning centers". Would anyone suppose that Senator Jones ® will help improve this bill for patients and caregivers?

'cause if you do, you are delusional....

Beware unintended consequences.

I heard some of you like to tear down too. But that is just a rumor right.

You are so lucky here in this forum. In the real world I would not even be able to hear what you say as to more important things like the thought butterflies will be allowed to overcome the hierarchy of thought with me.