Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be wonderful to see Jamie or anyone who advocates Dispensaries or alternative models come here and present them so we can have conversations about it.

The people I have seen on that side of the argument create an inherently sinister vibe simply because they rarely discuss actions with the community at large. There's no reason he couldn't follow up here after the meeting and talk about the thoughts for the future with all of us out in the open. If everything is on the up and up, that could only draw more support for the cause.

I am feeling a bit too much is being deleted

So tell me Z what led up to me putting that video up?

Do you know or is it some some random crazy move now on hics part?

We know but because of random deletions they will not.

I grow tired as well of this anymore.

It would be wonderful to see Jamie or anyone who advocates Dispensaries or alternative models come here and present them so we can have conversations about it.

The people I have seen on that side of the argument create an inherently sinister vibe simply because they rarely discuss actions with the community at large. There's no reason he couldn't follow up here after the meeting and talk about the thoughts for the future with all of us out in the open. If everything is on the up and up, that could only draw more support for the cause.

differing opinions are not welcome here.

Jamie is not evil incarnate. But he is definitely a dispensary advocate. And an overall good guy.

HC. You know instead of complaining (My complaints are valid, your attitude sickens people and will drive them away from here - btw, weren't you one of those who were banned from here before?) about this site and comparing all of us to child rapists, and just being an overall whiner (Another example of name calling, how immature!) why don't you do something to better the situation. Make a solid argument (My argument is solid just ask any level minded, reasonable person) when you must, don't make stupid posts (more insults) and you won't get crucified by "bullies" as you like to call the rest of us. The only bully trying to crucify me is you, son. Man up buttercup. I've got more man in my left pinkie than you will ever have, buttercup! How do you like this dose of your medicine? Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Btw, where did you learn punctuation from, you made a mistake!

I don't believe that you read my post, I never compared us to child rapist, I said, " We are the lowest of the low, even lower than child rapist in the eyes of some in law enforcement..." Read all of it before you spew your crap, I never meant to make that comparison and I believe that my punctuation is correct and should not have left that impression on any ones minds. If my punctuation was wrong and was misunderstood by any one, I apologize.

And if you call what I did complaining, you are blind to the facts, you are rude and insulting. Who wants to listen to that crap? Now, please stop insulting people (me) and try to be a little more constructive. Again, the book by D. Carnegie, "How to Win Friends and Influence People," is loaded with good lessons to live by. Really, you should get a copy.

I don't call the rest of you on this forum bullies, unless of course you're talking about your little clique. Most others on here are very civil, something I believe you are lacking.

I warned you that I would call your bs out boss, and I will. If all you want to do is fight, and belittle people, you're not adding anything positive to this forum.

Is this argument solid enough for you, buttercup?

You don't have waste time asking, I do feel better now, have a great night.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

wow are you on some good pharmacuticals?

I grow my own! Hahaha

This has to change, if it doesn't, I fear for the future of the 3MA. Could it be that I'm the only one who feels this way? If not, the rest of you need to speak up.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

i am offended at this statement Ganja

we all work really hard to dispel bad information.

many of us are passionate and many people disagree on different levels for a lot of reasons.

we not only allow dissenting opinions we encourage everyone to speak out.

those who claim they have no voice are the ones who cannot argue without adding personal attacks.

I will say it again. all opinions are welcome here. No Personal attacks will be tolerated.

Hmmm,... o well.

I hope the CC meeting goes great. :-)

But here are a couple points to Jamie about the work he does:

Ask him how much work he spent getting the Ypsi medical marihuana ordinance passed after lobbying the council heavily.

https://cityofypsila...ana_Information <--- Ypsi ordinance info

Was it worth doing that to caregivers to get dispensaries?

https://cityofypsila...%20Fact%20Sheet <---- CG home occupation info sheet for Ypsi.

And then ask what he has done to resolve this issue against caregivers that erupted during his push for dispensaries in Ypsi. Has he lifted a finger to resolve the damage he partially caused and has he continued to lobby the city council to fixx the ordinance.

And if this happens on the State level against caregivers( no growing within 1000 feet of school church etc/ inspections by police and fire marshals/ etc etc) because of his dispensary push, will he put the same effort into protecting caregivers as he did in Ypsilanti(lip service)? Or will he just be happy he got dispensaries and move on with his day?

Honest questions...

Edited by Malamute

Truth hurts.

I only scratch the surface...

People need to wake up and ask the right questions and look at past actions which will foretell future actions and results.

If you think this is a fluke, you are naive.

Edited by Malamute

HC, more whining I see. If you cannot hang and come up with reasonable ideas you will continue to hate it here. In the meantime some of us are really doing the work instead of begging for hand outs..

And your comments about LEO thinking we are as low as child rapists is blatantly offensive. I have never heard ANYONE say that ever. It does speak to your own mindset tho. You have some serious issues dude.

Edited by SFC

Truth hurts.

I only scratch the surface...

People need to wake up and ask the right questions and look at past actions which will foretell future actions and results.

If you think this is a fluke, you are naive.

Right. Thanks to 'Jamie and the dispensary advocates' you have to get a business license to grow now. Then they send in the sniffer to see if you smell funny.

And now that's not even good enough for Jamie. They want criminal penalties for breaking their 'paid for' ordinances.

https://cityofypsilanti.ewashtenaw.org/news/Medical_Marijuana/Home%20Occ%20Fact%20Sheet

Yea,...

but i thought maybe that was enough.

I wouldnt like it if people junked on the DCCC thread,... so for me, i figured i put out some interesting topics of discussion and i should be done personally. :-)

But that is why i asked the specific stuff i did was because he is speaking.

Be nice. Be cordial. Ask good questions. :-)

Don't mind me....

Just wandering through...

Someone needs to ask why all the growers around his dispensary are called home occupations and have to get a business license to grow.

I'm sure he will just say that it's not his fault. But how can you believe that when it makes him piles of money? I hope there's someone there that isn't so pissed off about it that they can actually ask the question. I know I would be just spitting mad even asking the question. If you see a red faced question asker it might be me. Do you think it would do any good to ask this question? Would it be worth my time to drive over there and ask it myself? Or can I count on some folks asking that one for us?

I think that a local familiar face might be a good way to get the question asked.

i think clare cc rocks....met some great people there had some fun and learned a lot over the years. i was even blessed enough to meet the cg who i aquired my beloved cheese plant from at a Clare meeting. im talking my go to meds, beat my migraines back any day :skydive: ..... Im sure no place is perfect, but i feel at home there, happy and proud to be a member.