Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

Well, you should start a Ordinance thread i can start posting some. I mean,.. i really do have over a hundred.

Anyhow, Here is a very recent one from my area. This is a direct response to someone trying to open a dispensary:

Breitung Township Medical Marijuana Ordinance

Kinda rough aye? Likely to be proven unenforcebale on a few of the points,.. but to find out the enforceability of it, it needs to be enforced on someone first. ;-)

Anyhow,... theres the first one i will post and most recent in my area. Moratorium renewals continue.

I should also add, this is newer model language than i am used to(updating model language recommends) and is coming from Michigan Townships Association. Much of this model language has come from people like Hubbard Law Firm, Andrea Ditschman, Gerald Fisher, Matt Newburg, Michigan Municipal League... etc etc.

Gotcha. Zap is already looking for a way to shift the conversation to a new thread, and at this point I agree that is best. Thanks Mal and we will be looking forward to more.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herb Cannabis, You are wasting your time n effort n here.. No matter what you say it will be turned around on you. ,Love ya brother keep up the good work.. P.S have you notice yet there are only a cpl people n here besides you? Same people brother. .come on out of here..I have a place you can come n chat at..I will send you the link..

Pleaswe do not suggest that Herb is wasting time. That we think he may be on the wrong side of this issue does not necessarily discount his opinion. Granted, he is in a hostile environment with his positon, and I do not agree with him in some regards, but the man is passionate and articulate. That is plenty enough for me.

I think I have one of the best c.g's out there, man He is a growing King! In 3yrs ive not wanted or needed anything, Now my 1st c.g well lets just say, he didnt kiss me or use vasoline lol but than again neither did I when I finaly caught up with him. I just heard of 2 c.g's that lost all of their ballast and no telling what else when their g.r's flooded!! If your not bright enough to get your ballasts out of the room and up off the ground, well maybe your a hill billy that dont think! These c.g's both had walls and ceilings they could have attached there ballast to, I bet if the directions on their inline fans didnt tell they to put em on the ceiling they would have lost them too!

The bad c.g's will not last, the good ones will, I think a real good idea would be for every c.g to at least have 1 pt who honestly cant afford the meds, 1 out of 3 or 5 for free would not hurt me at all, My idea of a compassionate c.g is to take care of your pt's in any way you can, the next pt I get will have to go thru an interview at their home and have to prove to me their illness and their finance's if they qualify, I will be getting them what they need for free, I will help them around their house, and do their shopping if they have no one else to do it, I will visit with them and make them feel good about them selves! I would be ready now for a new pt, but im getting out of the tents and redoing my whole room, gonna make it right, at least I bought all the right equipment when I got everything to be able to expand, so no loss here, ive gotten only 4 crops in a yr, but I have a c.g also, so im realy not under a whole lot of pressure!

Peace

Jim

You are indeed a fortunate guy Phaq, and are totally in tune with the law. Keep it up and thank you.

I couldn't scare a single one out. I couldn't even get them to care about home growers being ripped off by their guest speaker. Makes you wonder what they are all about.

Omg.. are you coming to the meeting to say these things to our and jamies face resto? I have a bone to pick with you anyways..

Herb Cannabis, You are wasting your time n effort n here.. No matter what you say it will be turned around on you. ,Love ya brother keep up the good work.. P.S have you notice yet there are only a cpl people n here besides you? Same people brother. .come on out of here..I have a place you can come n chat at..I will send you the link..

Nuff said

Just curious, why would a group purporting to be for helping patients, have a problem with another organization that is also helping patients?

Honestly, I'm confused. Shouldn't we all be supporting each other if we are, in fact, helping patients?

I guess the same could be said about many of the things coming out of this club about me. Pity it has to be like that.

Dr. Bob

is this another moment where your jumping in to cry about people talking about you....notice id have no cause to address you if you hadn't. Im going to say this blunt, and with out flare to be sure you understand me. I have been to numerous cccc, the librarian has gotten to know me.....I have never, not once heard your name, in any manner. My thoughts on you are based on your actions and mannerisms with in this forum. there are no rumors that I am aware of, and if there are its not something we discuss at our meetings. lets be honest ,talking about you doesn't grow the plant, or clarify the law lol we really have better things to talk about.

Glad you participate in clubs. Too many know otherwise for me to bother with the claim of innocence. Post was not put up to be responded to. I have many friends in CCCC as well, and they will still be friends long after this is over.

Dr. Bob

bob, you are an attention seeker imo.

You accused me of things I knew nothing about, and as of yet have offered no apology.

If you would like, I can start a thread on good ole bob and my personal issues with you.

Do we really need to go down that path.

You are very close to making accusations (again).. and you

have once again inserted yourself into this thread to draw attention to... who ? yep, you.

who was complaining.. ?? I was just observing.. and bob.. be real we actually don't say bunny muffin about you.. you on the other hand cant take our name out of your mouth.. must be an obsession or perhaps some other motive.. Mhew...

Hi Annie ! Glad to see you back & posting.

Hi Gal!! im not really back and im not really posting.. .. I just have a hard time resisting some certain things.. LOL