Herb Cannabis

Clare County Compassion Club

Don't even need to go bowling. Let each club exist. Neither needs to be a clique of high school girls. If one is truly much better than the other then the bad one will just fizzle away. Or, maybe, they will coexist. So be it. I don't see the point of arguing about the new club and who is tied to it or whatever. Go to the meetings. If you don't like it then don't go back. It's that simple. There doesn't need to be a whizzing match, does there?

another whole slew of lies ... focused at my club again.. first off... wtf do I care what someone said about you on craigslist... don't blame me or cccc.... if you have a bunch of enemies maybes its because of your lies and condescending behavior...

Nihilists....

Yea it appears we will not be having a LaffOlympics anytime soon...

Aww man,... i was really hoping we could help fund the Squirrels are US Foundations project to find lost Nuts too.

Bummer.

:-)

Edited by Malamute

Don't even need to go bowling. Let each club exist. Neither needs to be a clique of high school girls. If one is truly much better than the other then the bad one will just fizzle away. Or, maybe, they will coexist. So be it. I don't see the point of arguing about the new club and who is tied to it or whatever. Go to the meetings. If you don't like it then don't go back. It's that simple. There doesn't need to be a whizzing match, does there?

Im not arguing about the other club... im saying.. BOB AND MAL... shut up about cccc... just take our name out of your mouth.. You don't know what you are talking about and I don't trust the words you say anyways... as for gcacc... they have their own thread.. this is the cccc thread...

CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC,CCCC, !!

This thread has been locked as it was deemed it is no longer serving the MMJ community at large. The 3MA does not endorse local rivalries and we believe that the content of this forum is no appropiate for a state-wide organization. Leaders of both clubs are invited to contact the 3MA management and work out an amicable solution to the current problem.