Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

Did you not expect changes? Did you really believe the marijuana industry would be limited to the pt/cg model? It would be foolish for one to believe that there would not be interest in the industry, there is so much gold to be panned. It will happen no matter what you say or do, you are powerless to change it. Do not fear change, instead, prepare for it.

WOW very good

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember, the PC proponents are not going to get the way they want it either. And I cannot help but wonder HC how you can afford dispensary prices yet ask all of us to pay for your lawyer?... I think your priorities are messed up.

HERB QUOTE: there is so much gold to be panned

They are your words.

Yes, they are my words that you have unfairly taken out of context or worse yet, twisted. Stick to the facts brother don't put words in my mouth.

Here is the quote, in context, "Did you not expect changes? Did you really believe the marijuana industry would be limited to the pt/cg model? It would be foolish for one to believe that there would not be interest in the industry, there is so much gold to be panned. It will happen no matter what you say or do, you are powerless to change it. Do not fear change, instead, prepare for it."

How on earth do you accuse me of wanting to pan gold, the context clearly indicates that it is the industry who will be reaping the gold, not me. Get it?

so many people just want to make money off the sick they do not even care if they destroy our law , such disrespect ,

It's called change Cristinew, you are old enough and smart enough to know that it is going to happen, you can wear your blinders and pretend that it won't, but, I suspect you know in your heart of hearts that it will. The world evolves in so many ways, medical marijuana is not exempt from those laws and it will change.

Happiness in slavery, lol

What are you talking about? This makes no sense.

Doesn't it make you feel better?

The pigs have won today...

Once again, what are you talking about? This makes no sense.

Edited by Herb Cannabis

Did you not expect changes? Did you really believe the marijuana industry would be limited to the pt/cg model? It would be foolish for one to believe that there would not be interest in the industry, there is so much gold to be panned. It will happen no matter what you say or do, you are powerless to change it. Do not fear change, instead, prepare for it.

Well at least we know where ya stand now.

Dispensaries at wtvr cost.

Watchout Cg's and patients!

Herb isnt willing to help us fight for your rights.

He has this delusion that i can;t do anything about it. That's good.

Helps me.

But as always, i will stand up for what and who this law was written for, while others are willing to throw ya under the bus.

Eh, home growing, who needs it. It isnt safe right?

Cg'ss? Just peee ants that don;t matter in the overall scheme of things.

It's sad. I assume you are a person that didnt lift a finger to get signatures for this law or show up to protect it from MDCH or anything either. Yet,... to heck with it,... let's just let em do it to us.

Sigh'.

Well,... either you can thank me int he future for saving ya, or i will just say i told ya so.

Just remember, the PC proponents are not going to get the way they want it either. And I cannot help but wonder HC how you can afford dispensary prices yet ask all of us to pay for your lawyer?... I think your priorities are messed up.

Edited by bobandtorey

Yes, they are my words that you have unfairly taken out of context or worse yet, twisted. Stick to the facts brother don't put words in my mouth.

Here is the quote, in context, "Did you not expect changes? Did you really believe the marijuana industry would be limited to the pt/cg model? It would be foolish for one to believe that there would not be interest in the industry, there is so much gold to be panned. It will happen no matter what you say or do, you are powerless to change it. Do not fear change, instead, prepare for it."

How on earth do you accuse me of wanting to pan gold, the context clearly indicates that it is the industry who will be reaping the gold, not me. Get it?

Look brother, I don't care if you are the one panning, or the enabler. All I can pin on you right now is the enabler. You will wear your gold panning comment like a glove. Enjoy it. Just remember it's patients and growers gold you are reaching for. No good will come of that and you can't hide from it.

Helps me.

But as always, i will stand up for what and who this law was written for, while others are willing to throw ya under the bus.

It's sad. I assume you are a person that didnt lift a finger to get signatures for this law or show up to protect it from MDCH or anything either. Yet,... to heck with it,... let's just let em do it to us.

Sigh'.

Well,... either you can thank me int he future for saving ya, or i will just say i told ya so.

Edited by bobandtorey

he didn't say he was for them or against them he is saying imho that it will happen and no one can change it but it is wishful thinking imho

I don't believe i said he did there.

I said he wasnt willing to fight and he said we should just allow dispensaries at wtvr cost cuz its going to happen anyway.

He said i couldn;t do anything about it.

He said i was wasting my time.

He thinks the current law would still be functional without my efforts to save it last session.

So,... yea...

Helps me.

Sigh'.

You are putting words in my mouth, don't, you are flat out wrong or just plain making stuff up. You never heard me say any of what you have implied. Your case is weak.

I have been fighting for patients for a very long time, take the time to come to our meetings and you will soon find out that is so.

If any one here is delusional, it is you, you can do nothing to change the PC bill. If you had that power, I suspect that you would have used it to stop them in the lame duck session.

What a unfounded childish rant!

This takes the cake, just as I have seen you do before, you make accusations that you can't back up. I challenge you to prove the allegations you have made against me.

For your information, I gathered the signatures, I attend the CC meetings, I have been at the rallies at the capitol and I used to give away meds and seeds to others who need them with out charge. So before you continue on with your lies, seek out the truth and by the way, the word you used, assume is only good to make an donkey out of u and me. Don't assume, get the facts. Got it?

It is none of your business rather I can afford dispensaries, furthermore, prove that I asked you all to pay for my attorney, please cut and paste that post if you can. I want to see where I asked you to pay. You can't because it doesn't exist,unless you twist my words as has been done here today. I think it is your facts are messed up, sir.

I think most would realize that Big Money wins. The cost will be restrictive so only the deep pockets can play legal savvy? Man now that its all caregivers in jeopardy the sky is falling but who cared about all the felon caregivers that lost there rights lol it did not effect me but was sad none the less.

It is none of your business rather I can afford dispensaries, furthermore, prove that I asked you all to pay for my attorney, please cut and paste that post if you can. I want to see where I asked you to pay. You can't because it doesn't exist,unless you twist my words as has been done here today. I think it is your facts are messed up, sir.

? I don't even care the least bit about it... but?

Herb Cannabis

Herb Cannabis

Advanced Member

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 801 posts

• LocationDowntown Beautiful Central Michigan

This is addressed specifically to Michael Komorn and the rest of you qualified MMJ Lawyers:

Is it possible to establish a general fund from which the council can be reimbursed for expenses incurred while representing one of us. It would seem to me like we could raise plenty of cash from the caregiver/patient population. Most of us are on fixed incomes including yours truly and can not afford you guys. I think that we should be able to raise plenty of cash to cover your cost and pay you a handsome fee for your services as well.

I really hate it that everything is all about the money, but that is the way it is. May be if you had a terminal disease as some of us do, the money wouldn't matter that much after all, but you don't and we need your help so I present this to you yet once again for your consideration. I'd like to be amongst the first to donate my $$ (what ever I can afford), please help us. You guys are the best of the best and we need you.

If I must, I will go door-to-door begging for contributions to fill the fund as full as I can. People need help, my friend was busted and he has had to sell everything he had to pay his lawyer. Why does this make me feel ill?

If it feels that this post is down on you guys, I don't intend it that way, it's just hard for me to see through your eyes and get into your hearts. I can only speak from my own heart.

The last time I suggested that the 3MA do something like this I don't remember a single reply, hoping for better results this time.

HC

Herb, calling the other side a "childish rant" is pretty much uncivil and over the top. I sit back and watch and see your posts as a source of bad feelings. Sorry man, I do...

Let me point out that the patient / caregiver system is the ONLY one legal in Michigan. Dispensaries are still a pipe dream that have not even gone through House hearings or Senate Hearings, let alone face a vote.

You have a short memory if you don't think there is anything that can be done. Underestimate at your own risk.

But it is not a good idea to trash the caregiver system when you have NOT ONE DOGGONE THING in the background that is legal to replace it.

Look brother, I don't care if you are the one panning, or the enabler. All I can pin on you right now is the enabler. You will wear your gold panning comment like a glove. Enjoy it. Just remember it's patients and growers gold you are reaching for. No good will come of that and you can't hide from it.

All I'm saying is that change is coming rather you want it to or not, it is just a logical conclusion, change happens.

You aren't good enough to "pin" anything on me, you have already tried twisting my words and that didn't work. I am reaching for no ones gold, I'm only pointing out the fact that changes are coming like it or not. I have no vested interest in any dispensary foreign or domestic other than an alternate source of medicine. Can you dig it?

Lastly, you will never see me hide from anything or anyone, it is not in my nature to hide like so many do here behind their key boards. I will defend my self against any lies or misrepresentations from any one,including you.

Whatever happened to this guy....

Your post reminds me of a story, don't tell a person that they can't do something, it just may come true. Moral of story is we must remain on the positive.

Edited by Malamute

I don't believe i said he did there.

I said he wasnt willing to fight and he said we should just allow dispensaries at wtvr cost cuz its going to happen anyway. This is a blatant lie! Go back and reread the post.

He said i couldn;t do anything about it. You can't, you don't have the power to stop them period. Unless you own them in congress, get off your pedestal, you can't do anything to stop the changes.

He said i was wasting my time. You are.

He thinks the current law would still be functional without my efforts (whaaaat, you are responsible for what happened or didn't happen in the lame duck) to save it last session. I didn't say that either, I don't know what is going to happen no more than you do, I just know what IL 1 of 2008 says.

So,... yea...