Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't attack the messenger. If you don't have a point then just listen.

I'm not the one attacking the messenger. Wtf?

*sniffle*

You poked me first. Curb your crapola my friend.

I didn't poke you, you just don't seem to tolerate other opinions besides your own. Then you get all childish and condescending.

As far as I'm concerned, you guys and Joe are on the same bus.

I'm not the one attacking the messenger. Wtf?

I didn't poke you, you just don't seem to tolerate other opinions besides your own. Then you get all childish and condescending.

As far as I'm concerned, you guys and Joe are on the same bus.

MAKE A POINT ABOUT MEDICAL CAANNABIS OR SHUT UP.

Dont worry they lost the source of Illegal FUNDS to buy house members this will all fade away,,,, just a pipe dream of gold

Lets' hope so. But we will still firmly put all the bad actors in their roles for future reference. This is a learning experience.

Edited by Restorium2

I'm sorry of you can't handle the truth Northern.

Of anyone, i see only you making baseless attacks here.

I substantiate my claims and ask real questions of import.

You merely seek to minimize and then feign victimhood.

If you have something of quality to add, please do. If you can answer my questions. Please do. Otherwise reside elsewhere.

Not really at all. It would have been like if we went to Ypsi and tried to stop Jamie from doing damage by protecting caregivers and saying to not to mess with the common law rights of a residence.

Its a very different beast my friend.

We did not propose legislation, we only tried to stop the damage.

If you would have come to Ypsi with this message, you would've been agreeing with me, not contradicting me.

Yes, so in the end, it is not like the Walsh bills at all. The objectionable items, this time, are things "our side" is initiating, not the opposition.

The objectionable items in Ypsi, were not initiated by me. "Our side" was consistent in speaking out against what ended up in the ordinance in GR first where it originated, and in Ypsi, where the GR model was copied.

Northern XXXXXXXX Whether intended or not Jamie and his partners actions started that ball rolling. There is absolutely zero argument on that.

Edited by mibrains
removed non-constructive critism

The objectionable items in Ypsi, were not initiated by me. "Our side" was consistent in speaking out against what ended up in the ordinance in GR first where it originated, and in Ypsi, where the GR model was copied.

So you failed in speaking out against what has made you a ton of profit off of patients. You expect folks to believe that?

So Ypsilanti would've done nothing if Jamie wasn't involved?

No, NL that is not correct. What is true is Ypsi would have likely done nothing if Jamie had not opened a dispensary, and if 3rd Coast had not lied about the DEA approving of Cannabis Cup.... those two things brought a bunch of heat...