Pre98 Bubba Kush

Faygo

I got a cut of bubba about 3 months ago and I've been looking online to see if i got the real cut but everyone's bubba are not all the same can anyone who has grown Pre98 Bubba tell me if it's the real cut. I have 6 plants in my garden right now along with Sour Diesel. Here are some pictures of it at week 6.

P1000615_zps21ad0667.jpg

P1000612_zps8764d00f.jpg

P1000611_zps8d5d8897.jpg

P1000610_zpsbf4868a5.jpg

P1000609_zpsb05c08e9.jpg

P1000608_zps7965bf59.jpg

I am going to say no, here is why. The bubba I had (clone overnighted from a friend in Cali) Did not bush out like that and the nugs were hard as rocks, it was a very poor yielder. The meds were of high quality but I would not trade the SFV Og Kush for it. Now, this was several years ago so don't take it as dead on.

The coloring of leaves and buds tho look right. If it isn't it it looks to have it in its bloodline.

Edited by SFC

I am going to say no, here is why. The bubba I had (clone overnighted from a friend in Cali) Did not bush out like that and the nugs were hard as rocks, it was a very poor yielder. The meds were of high quality but I would not trade the SFV Og Kush for it. Now, this was several years ago so don't take it as dead on.

The coloring of leaves and buds tho look right. If it isn't it it looks to have it in its bloodline.

It don't look nuttin like mine either .

3PwuRQz.jpg30in9de.jpg gwip9Nl.jpg

Edited by knucklehead bob

doesn't looked like you topped yours i did. I went after the bushy plant. i can't pull the plant out by itself cause its on a trellis net. when i'm about to harvest i will take final pictures of the whole plant.

btw the cut is from cannaman707 from youtube.

Edited by Faygo

i'm not even close to a dialed in. the plant isn't a heavy feeder like i thought took a nut burn at week 4-5 somewhere. 2Nd day into flushing and leaves are turning yellow and into a purple. over all the plant is fairly big might get 5-6oz per plant.