3 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Raided

Some call it Non-violent Civil Disobedience!

unfortunately in our country civil disobedience is used to get you to the supreme court and to resolve issues up to the final decisions.

the Supreme Court is named as such because their word is final.

In Michigan they said no transfers at all unless your connected via the registry.....whats a person to do?

conform to current legislation like it or not..

and work to get legislation you want that creates the final solution that you need.

but once the SC rules... that's it.

that's the ball game..

time for a new game...

I drove by one in my area the other day, it's still open for business.

Baffling to see people doing this. There are different ways to achieve civil disobedience besides getting hit with a felony charge.

For the legal minds amongst us...Is the felony charge so the PA can have the case in a more attractive venue than a civil measure?

Of note the computers/financials were taken. I would hope anyone reading this who frequents one of these establishments realizes that they could easily hit a customer with a conspiracy charge for participating depending on the business model being used. I would be extremely cautious and try to find a caregiver instead.

Again, why not do this off the grid if you wanted to? It's the store front that kills them. I'm not advocating this behavior, but wow it's mind blowing that they would run this kind of operation in light of the SC ruling in plain site. No matter if realized or not, it puts LEO in a position where they either have to do something or look timid. Strategically, it's a horrendous play.

Then again as I said earlier, I drove by one yesterday and the parking lot was full so what do I know.

hey cristinew, would you say they were illegal if they were operating with in the narrow confinds of the law? ie caregiver can only assist there 5 patients.

1 caregiver x 5 patients = a max of 12.5 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession

10 caregivers x 5 patients = a max of 125 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession, could all 125 ounces be in one place if each caregiver is present or if 5 seperate secure areas in one facility belonging to the 5 caregivers (each secure area holding each caregivers 12.5 ounces)

1 caregiver x 5 patients = a max of 12.5 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession

10 caregivers x 5 patients = a max of 125 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession, could all 125 ounces be in one place if each caregiver is present or if 5 seperate secure areas in one facility belonging to the 5 caregivers (each secure area holding each caregivers 12.5 ounces)

sure if its as you say then should be good

This is just a variation on the locker system. Do you want to be in a building with 125 oz of marijuana when the feds/staties arrive?

Dr. Bob

does anyone want to be at one of your dispencery run clinics.or one of your grow shop run clinics ...way to make us look good there bob

does anyone want to be at one of your dispencery run clinics.or one of your grow shop run clinics ...way to make us look good there bob

Huh... Sorry, too busy seeing patients here at Hydro 411 in Clare to follow whatever it is you are talking about. Folks are real excited about the new Compassion Club they are starting.

Dr. Bob

They can if they are handing it over and taking money. They can if they are around amounts that exceed the limits of the MMMA. Sorry, but 125 ounces is well outside the limits and not medical use.

Perhaps your attorney can eventually get you out of jail, but you will still go.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob