3 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Raided

1 caregiver x 5 patients = a max of 12.5 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession

10 caregivers x 5 patients = a max of 125 ounces of useable meds in caregivers possession, could all 125 ounces be in one place if each caregiver is present or if 5 seperate secure areas in one facility belonging to the 5 caregivers (each secure area holding each caregivers 12.5 ounces)

i would have to say each caregiver has to be present. and in possesion Edited by rhinoman

This is just a variation on the locker system. Do you want to be in a building with 125 oz of marijuana when the feds/staties arrive?

Dr. Bob

Hey Doc, Been to the farmers market acouple times i would say there was more there then this. And it would be a great place to meet other caregivers at the sametime who are meeting there patients.

The Supreme Court already said what they were doing wasn't medical use. So why bring that up?

I think what the Supreme Court said was that the defendants in the case didn't claim that what they were doing was aiding in the medical use of marijuana. If they had made that claim there may have been a different outcome.

i gotta disagree ilynnboy...

only because it has been all over the news since the SC ruled.... not just beat to death around here...

anyone still operating in a capacity outside of the carded registry had to know they were a target.

legislation has been presented... (but is not even really necessarily needed)

to allow dispensaries (PC's)

but it is not approved.

it is in the planning phase.

they had to close and wait. until they are allowed.

that's a whole different story tho. just because many people like and support a dispensary style of medicine distribution does not mean they were permitted.

unfortunately the SC said no...

as well as the ones who wrote the act in the first place.

the people are speaking.. they seem to want dispensaries... so the legislators will give it to them maybe.

but.

thats a new law....

Thats right they had to close! and when the law passes only $$$$$$$$ Will be opening a pc or what ever they are calling them, man I just got all the names down for the mj, when we started indoor growing we only had a few names, and the most used was hydro, well before that we used to get cali sensi! so I think both of you guys are right to a degree, Its all about the all mighty dollar, big money= we need to get them all shut down and start from scratch, and I will donate to this one and we got that one so on and so on, we in mich wont be supplying ourselves for along time, other than c.g's and pt grows, if we can keep that from being taken away also! the mm legal states with despenses now will be running them here! they have all the money!

Anything to break the players already in the game.

Got to soften the competition for the legislatures buddies who are going to be in the front of the line for the licenses for the Approved Dispensaries.

Gubmint, at its finest....

And the Leo's wonder why they Get Zero Respect on these subjects.... Tools

I agree with alot of what your saying!

------------------------------------------------

we still have a long way to go!

Peace

Jim

So Jim how do you feel would be a better way to get down that long road because you seam to be the best to answer if it was ask to me i would just keep it all on the down low and let things like this be hammered out by the leaders that are here and in charge of things

They can if they are handing it over and taking money. They can if they are around amounts that exceed the limits of the MMMA. Sorry, but 125 ounces is well outside the limits and not medical use.

Perhaps your attorney can eventually get you out of jail, but you will still go.

Dr. Bob

a c.g with 5 pts plus them selves can have a mich lb 15oz's that is why they call it a mich lb it is the amount a c.g can travel with to off to their pts, despense, or where ever they are going, if you have the cards on you and you have your mm in a place not close to you in the vehicle, and of course no burnt mm smell, we all know the car is gonna smell pretty good already, so if ya get pulled over you are going to get searched carrying 15 oz's of anything mm grade. lol, I couldnt smell my grow till i cropped one last nite lol!

stay within the law and your chances are best for not going to jail!

Peace

Jim

So Jim how do you feel would be a better way to get down that long road because you seam to be the best to answer if it was ask to me i would just keep it all on the down low and let things like this be hammered out by the leaders that are here and in charge of things

I have always said act like you not legal or loose lips sink ships, no one needs to know my biz but me right?

If I had all the answers this would have never happened to begin with, all the b.s going on now is becuase of greed! greed from despenses and greed from dr.'s, and I dont mean one dr out of the many that write certs, illegal depenses kicked up everywhere, they had dr. circuses every where, lil towns were over run with neon pot leaf's and just stuck out like a soar thumb, to the normal person it was like oh man Why did I vote for this law, I wasnt intending to live in a pot town, they like their lil souvenier places in alot of these towns, motels, cabins restuarnts and bars, for 4 season fun, greed got this b.s in the courts hands, and now we have the court redefining or changing the law that people voted for, do you think the 63% that voted use mm? Heck no they dont, and there are not to many normal people repping us at the ralleys and speaking to the reps, fricking med tent,,how come when other people are protesting they dont have med tents, I bet a bunch of them are on oxci's and vicoden's and morphine!

I cant go any further at this time, im getting wound up again, but so far this is a great thread, sorry bob, I will stay on subject, and thanks for the thread!

Peace

Jim

Hey Doc, Been to the farmers market acouple times i would say there was more there then this. And it would be a great place to meet other caregivers at the sametime who are meeting there patients.

So is a compassion club that DOESN'T transfer meds.

Dr. Bob

That sign looks like an admission of guilt.

Didn't the court say caregiver to registered patient only?

The sign says caregiver to caregiver only.

Or did I miss something somewhere along the line?

Natural Wellness actually did a transaction on camera for the news report on the raid.

Dr. Bob

I have always said act like you not legal or loose lips sink ships, no one needs to know my biz but me right?

If I had all the answers this would have never happened to begin with, all the b.s going on now is becuase of greed! greed from despenses and greed from dr.'s, and I dont mean one dr out of the many that write certs, illegal depenses kicked up everywhere, they had dr. circuses every where, lil towns were over run with neon pot leaf's and just stuck out like a soar thumb, to the normal person it was like oh man Why did I vote for this law, I wasnt intending to live in a pot town, they like their lil souvenier places in alot of these towns, motels, cabins restuarnts and bars, for 4 season fun, greed got this b.s in the courts hands, and now we have the court redefining or changing the law that people voted for, do you think the 63% that voted use mm? Heck no they dont, and there are not to many normal people repping us at the ralleys and speaking to the reps, fricking med tent,,how come when other people are protesting they dont have med tents, I bet a bunch of them are on oxci's and vicoden's and morphine!

I cant go any further at this time, im getting wound up again, but so far this is a great thread, sorry bob, I will stay on subject, and thanks for the thread!

Peace

Jim

Despite the wind up I agree with you.

wow dr arnt your clinics in muskegon tied to the

Dispensaries

.it must be ok for you and bad if others are doing it

Hurting your business are they? No dispensaries...sorry. Great to see I got your attention when I came to town though.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Make up your mind Phaq. In one thread you are throwing your hands in the air, surrendering to PC's and then in this thread you say what you and even I have always said. Pick your poison old boy

I dont give 2 shcitts about despenses, as long as it dont mess with c.g and pt grows! period

and no I dont want them all over my town, we dont need them here, I guess this town pot shops could be there souvinere shops, cause there isnt any thing else here! I dont here of the problems amongst pts or c.g's here, the closest thing to a despense was a county over (f.m ) and they got hit, my remarks are about how all the despenses popped up the last time, if they would have kept going at the pace they were going there would be no empty buildings in mich, we could be the pot capital of the world,,,,no thanks!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo