Greater Clare Compassion Club

Dr. Bob

Off topic I know but I just noticed your 'member status (?)', "The Gulag Archipelago" . Oh, I near wet myself laughing.

Apparently cristinew... some do care. bob opened himself to scrutiny as the OP of this thread.

As a community I believe we should all take interest in 'Certification Dr's.'

Similar to the 'dispensary interests', 'Certification Dr's' have a vested interest in patients/caregivers.

Certification Dr's do collect a fee for their 'services' ergo, they should also be under community scrutiny.

imho

Apparently you seem to think this is all I do, certify people. It is not. I actually make less money at this than I did as a straight internist doing procedures. I am in the field as an outgrowth of my work with narcotic addiction and because I wanted to develop it as a new field of medicine. Yes, I charge for services, like any doctor does, but your implication I somehow view this as a profit center is misplaces. I'm getting ready to do something in Clare completely unrelated to medical marijuana or compassion clubs, and I live here. This is simply a general interest of mine, seeing the compassion club system rebuilt along the original model.

Dr. Bob

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fine bob has nothing to do with the other cc.... fine. please try to be understanding. if a person kept suggesting a new place he had never been to, knows nothing about, has no connection to, you must ask yourself why is he doing it. If bill shooty keeps suggestion you go someplace he had no connection to wouldn't you make the natural assumption that he has a connection. then possible have to reconsider your view, as he keeps suggestion it while insisting he has nothing to do with it.

I would suggest that if folks want to continue to whine about me, they do so in another thread, it is distracting from the good work GCACC is doing and founding a club is hard enough without that petty distraction. That issue will come to an end this week anyhow.

Dr. Bob

Always wonder why even though this thread is about a new club, some elements of the community always feel the need to turn it in to something about me.

Dr. Bob

\

u keep popping up in it bob.... if this was just a new club, that you didnt feel the need to jump in and defend and or promote every 5 posts....

edited as im not j srry

Edited by GanjaWarrior

please take this elsewhere...can we keep the thread open for information and questions about what the club stands for? You want a list of my involvement in the community? As for waht Dr bob does business wise outside of the club (no offense) I really dont care. It has no bearing on the club.

Here is my info:

I own 2 Clinics (one in Mt pleasant and the other in Greenville) specializing in Chronic Pain Mgt and Opiate Addiction. Medical marijuana certifications are also performed there to qualified patients. The clinics are brick and mortar medical offices with Nurses, medical staff, and drug counselors (I myself am a former state of Mi Human services worker with Dept of Community Health...I started my own business because of how strongly i feel about alternative medicine, non-gmo foods, and holistic practices) Dr. Bob has been contracted to work as a physician there. He does not control any aspect of my life, club, or anything else I do. I am my own man, and run my own businesses. I have from time to time been in the crossfire of disagreements that have taken place between area clubs, individuals and dr bob. I'll call bs on either party (check previous posts in various threads)

I am also Current head chair for Central MI Compassion Club in Mt pleasant and have been for the better part of a year . This club meets every other Thursday of the month in Mt pleasant. New people, new location, new practices.

I am also partner owner of Hydro 411 in Clare...I've met a great many of you, and look forward to helping you out further.

Let it be known...I am well versed in the current laws and of changes (or proposed changes) I want to keep you safe because this plant has kept me healthy and off of medicine that was killing me. There is no political aspirations for me..i do not endorse any PAC'S or outside groups other than NORML (and have for the better part of 20 years).

Come to the meetings or come talk to me at the shop or clinic..ill be happy to discuss things with you.

Have a great day all!

What? You arent trying to sell pot to people or funnel them into a Clare Farmers market?

:-)

Cool.

We need more informational and educational clubs in the state as i believe CCCC has changed back to..

It seems i keep hearing members of the other club int he area say that patients are desperate since commercial operations are no longer legal. Obviously, there needs to be more options for patients in that area so all patients can find the information and help they are after.

Its a good thing.\

Btw, can i beg someone to open another club in my area? please?

:-)

You know of what this whole thing reminds me? Remember about 18 months ago when jojo the clown tried to corner the market for farmers markets? Remember when, if I recall correctly, he attacked a lansing attorney (maybe Mike O'Briant?) for planning to start a farmers market in Lansing? jojo basically came out and said that no farmers market could open in the state without his own personal approval. Remember that? He wanted control and wanted the competition to be forced out. This reminds me of that. Who cares if 5 compassion clubs operate in Clare? Why is that a bad thing? Why do some feel so threatened that another compassion club is starting?

Go to it and see how things operate. Reserve deragatory comments for any negative experiences at the club.

im positive ive mentioned no problems with this new club, even a willingness to check it out. i wonder about bobs connection to it, along with the agenda crews constant disrespect of the cccc. all of you were more than happy to trash the cccc thread, but this is holy ground?

mal, what clare county farmers market? im not aware of that which you speak, care to clarify? ive been to the cccc meetings a bunch i know ive never seen you there.... just trash talking?

You know of what this whole thing reminds me? Remember about 18 months ago when jojo the clown tried to corner the market for farmers markets? Remember when, if I recall correctly, he attacked a lansing attorney (maybe Mike O'Briant?) for planning to start a farmers market in Lansing? jojo basically came out and said that no farmers market could open in the state without his own personal approval. Remember that? He wanted control and wanted the competition to be forced out. This reminds me of that. Who cares if 5 compassion clubs operate in Clare? Why is that a bad thing? Why do some feel so threatened that another compassion club is starting?

Go to it and see how things operate. Reserve deragatory comments for any negative experiences at the club.

Cav, please quit calling names, you are far more intelligent than lowering yourself to that.

Yes btw I do remember, I too was one of the banned.

On a lighter note...for the next meeting I'm currently working on bringing an attorney in that can help answer questions regarding transportation, as well as the new laws and regulations on outdoor grows, care-giving and everything else that was decided on (while we were in our Pj's sleeping at 4 AM). Those who are up to snuff on these changes, dont feel excluded...discuss what works and what doesnt..we have people in all stages of their lives with cannabis...all experience levels. Lets help each other out!

We have a couple more slots available for speakers as well...have a story? Recipe? Experience? Person that could use our help? Lets hear from you! Get a hold of me in here or at the Store and we'll put you on the sign up sheet.

Till then, be safe!

c-

sp bob are you willing to admit now this is your baby? if you stayed off that other thread people could get along there too

so really whats the connection? i know the greater clare account goes to your email if i recall..... so whats the connection bob? why do u keep popping up in a cc thread that you have nothing to do with? if ud like i can provide a list of all the other cc you have nothing to do with and we can discuss how much time you spend on their threads stirring up bunny muffin?

sp bob are you willing to admit now this is your baby? if you stayed off that other thread people could get along there too

so really whats the connection? i know the greater clare account goes to your email if i recall..... so whats the connection bob? why do u keep popping up in a cc thread that you have nothing to do with? if ud like i can provide a list of all the other cc you have nothing to do with and we can discuss how much time you spend on their threads stirring up bunny muffin?

SERIOUSLY? WHO CARES!

Do you REALLY think that Doctor Bob has enough time to RUN a compassion club? It appears to me he is busy certifying patients and posting on the internet.

Even if he is affiliated in some way, which he claims he is not, if he's not controlling it/running it....WHO CARES!

If a doctor rents an area in a non dispensing compassion club 1-2 times a month to help keep them functioning......WHO CARES!

This thread has been locked as it was deemed it is no longer serving the MMJ community at large. The 3MA does not endorse local rivalries and we believe that the content of this forum is no appropiate for a state-wide organization. Leaders of both clubs are invited to contact the 3MA management and work out an amicable solution to the current problem.