Urge To Meet ?

shall we meet?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to meet with people from our forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you up north now? Thought you were down near jackson? We should get together and not share any meds sometime.

I am finally starting to think spring may be on its way. Getting very excited, very very excited!!!

Spring in Northern Michigan?  Whats that?   :)

LOL Annie! 

I'm in and northerngal offered up a location also. 

Any other members of the female persuasion up for a group gathering ???

Hi there Imi and Annie - Yes, last time I checked I was still female :)    (I wonder if the "gal" part gave it away?  lol)

No matter what the gender, I am sure it will be a great time for all! 

I look forward to meeting some new friends and seeing some "old ones" as well :)   

:blow-a-heart:

Yes im up north on ice.. I travel around a lot so we may have met there.. Im still watching for a robin and haven't seen one as of yet so im more skeptical of this spring you speak of.. LOL  

Are you up north now? Thought you were down near jackson? We should get together and not share any meds sometime.

I am finally starting to think spring may be on its way. Getting very excited, very very excited!!!

Spring in Northern Michigan?  Whats that?   :)

Hi there Imi and Annie - Yes, last time I checked I was still female :)    (I wonder if the "gal" part gave it away?  lol)

No matter what the gender, I am sure it will be a great time for all! 

I look forward to meeting some new friends and seeing some "old ones" as well :)   

Hey anner, good to see you around.

Looking forward w/ great antici....... pation (in my best dr frankenfurter voice) !

Whoops, thought annerky said she was up north now. I still didn't notice after I quoted Annie lol

Must've been because we did the time warp ;) I'm still in southern MI for now... Sounds like this should be allot of fun! :)

Looks like the general consensus, so far, is central MI. (From the lower peninsula peeps) Never been to the UP so I have no idea what to suggest, but perhaps they too, could pick somewhere central to meet up at?

I'd also be happy to pick up some folks along the way if they wanted to attend but had no transportation. (I live in Lenawee County) I can fit 4 other people in my car. I'll try not to play any music that weirds ya out lol :D

Think I have a canopy or two in the garage as well that can be put to good use!