Convicted Kwame Kilpatrick

ibob

I dont see how they ever elected the kid in the 1st place, maybe they were hoping for another coleman young, lol

Party time at the manoogian mansion!

Peace

Jim

His family was politically well-connected. His mother was a US Congresswoman and Kwame was a state rep before becoming mayor, if I remember correctly.

I dont see how they ever elected the kid in the 1st place, maybe they were hoping for another coleman young, lol

Party time at the manoogian mansion!

Peace

Jim

and now they will be going after the x mayors money if they can find it and i think they will but we will never no if they do find it and the news people say that the city will move on and all the crocks have be jailed

but i still think their will be more court days for some others yet to be charged

His family was politically well-connected. His mother was a US Congresswoman and Kwame was a state rep before becoming mayor, if I remember correctly.

Yea his mother was a congress woman, but man that guy fooled em all and is still fooling alot, and marion berry cuaght with the hooker smokin crack, steps down or loses one election and comes back!

Hey one question, mm is legal in D.C isnt it? and if so, how come it is ilegal fedrally? it is not a state, its the capital of our country! I could be wrong but I thought i read some where that wash D.C is mm legal!

Peace

Jim

edit= since ive moved north i dont read no detroit news or see any of their news, unless it is on our news, which does cover flint and saginaw, man saginaw just blew up all of a sudden, Im sure glad to be out of the rat race!

Edited by phaquetoo