On A Positive Note Marijuana Works

I was literally starved for five days prior to surgery, on a constant diladid? As well as hydrocone, and ice chips, went home hours aftef a complicated gall bladder removal, was off narcotics in twenty four hours. Only cannabis and its by products, havent and wont take narcotics unless in a hospital, by then need tbem... This is a fact. No withdraws, no extra pain. In fact healed faster than ever. C section looking upper torso scar is fading from topicals as well. Cannabis works.. thanks. Peace!

one time i was also going going to be cut on( surgery) and right before it the Doctor ask what kind of pill's i was and or other drugs i had taken i said i use Marijuana he said when was the last time you used it i ask him what time was it now

and they stopped right then

one time i was also going going to be cut on( surgery) and right before it the Doctor ask what kind of pill's i was and or other drugs i had taken i said i use Marijuana he said when was the last time you used it i ask him what time was it now

and they stopped right then

Because the doc, probably the anesthesiologist, needs to be sure you aren't on anything that could cause problems during surgery. Aspirin, as an example, thins the blood and prevents clotting. They need to know these things so as to proceed properly and keep you safe. I would guess that since the doc didn't know exactly how marijuana would effect things s/he decided to pull the plug on the procedure.

My doctor not only operated on me knowing that I had taken marijuana that morning, but also wrote me release instructions to continue its use after surgery. I don't think he is a marijuana expert, either. I do not think he would sign any recommendation based on my conversations with him.

Right on, but they say marijuana can cause a temporary increase in bp when first smoked and then lower it sometime thereafter. Those things are important on a case by case basis. If you have someone with bp issues and if the anesthesia will further complicate bp issues together with the marijuana then obviously that needs to be considered. I would think that a patient's medical condition would dictate whether the procedure would continue. Or, if the procedure is something that can be postponed and the doc isn't sure how the medical condition would be affected by the marijuana then, obviously, they would postpone. In other words, whether a procedure carries on will likely be a result of your medical condition, the nature of the procedure itself, the doctor's knowledge of the effects of the marijuana, and maybe a doctor's prejudices as to the use of marijuana.

Marijuana has also been shown to increase the activity of liver enzymes; anaesthesia is broken down by the liver, so you might not get the right dose which could result in being awake for the operation or waking up during the procedure. From what my surgeon tells me I woke up during surgery. I don't remember it. He just kept apologizing that he put me through that. It must have scared him worse than me.

Because the doc, probably the anesthesiologist, needs to be sure you aren't on anything that could cause problems during surgery. Aspirin, as an example, thins the blood and prevents clotting. They need to know these things so as to proceed properly and keep you safe. I would guess that since the doc didn't know exactly how marijuana would effect things s/he decided to pull the plug on the procedure.

yes it was the anesthesiologist

doing good now i was in a brace for a year and my friends would call me the tin man i have stopped the cliff diving part for now

wow im so glad your doing better, you could be paralized! Yea I think id have to quit cliff diving, in fact im not gonna start lol!

Peace

Jim

That was just

Marijuana has also been shown to increase the activity of liver enzymes; anaesthesia is broken down by the liver, so you might not get the right dose which could result in being awake for the operation or waking up during the procedure. From what my surgeon tells me I woke up during surgery. I don't remember it. He just kept apologizing that he put me through that. It must have scared him worse than me.

That was just poor anesthesia and he was looking for an excuse from his mess up. Blaming the cannabis was just a good excuse, he should have been monitoring better.

Dr. Bob

That was just

That was just poor anesthesia and he was looking for an excuse from his mess up. Blaming the cannabis was just a good excuse, he should have been monitoring better.

Dr. Bob

He never knew about the cannabis because I didn't tell him. I ran into a few patients like myself who also woke up during surgery. Then I researched it found that cannabis does effect anesthesia.

Edited by Restorium2

• 2 weeks later...

Cannabis Really Really does work,,, Yep..

My patient has removed one Huge skin cancer from his back and reduced an even Huger skin cancer from his leg by 80 percent thru the use of Topically applied MM infused Olive oil..   similar to peanutbutter oil.. I make the oil myself but I learned how to make it from peanutbutter.