The President Still Violating The Rights Of The Sick And Dieing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW how can we stop this from coming here to this State or are they already here just waiting for the right patient oh wait they already have a few here

somedays i wonder if someone was charged in State court and did win if they the PA would then turn it over to the Fed's to finish them off

am sorry i must not be understanding this right

The gestapo was Hitler's band of thugs, right?

The people who killed 6 million Jews.

Did the people in the article get executed without a trial? Told they were getting a shower and ended up in the gas chamber instead?

Edited by Highlander

A good internet rule of thumb to follow: Whoever mention Nazi's or Hitler first in an internet pissing contest loses. They have run out of any intelligent responses.

So if said people start with nazis, that is a pretty good indication that they didn't have anything intelligent to say in the first place. I'm asking because I have only used these internets since 1993.

This story is plain stupid. Going after this couple is dumber than dumb.... And then some sit here and tell us the use of a couple of words will make us look bad? Really a word?

Let's see the use of a word makes us look bad then think of what an act like this one in California does to the leo and prosecution. Must make them look really really really really bad...........

Did the original post get edited?

The original post equated the LEOs involved to "gestapo"

Anyone who has even second-hand knowledge of what happened in eastern Europe during and around WWII knows the difference between the gestapo and our current LEO framework here at home.

I have a severe problem with any federal agent who would raid a state-compliant grow. But to equate him/his actions to those of the nazi party is to minimize the suffering of 6 million murdered and countless millions affected in our lifetime. One might as well support a law that declares it illegal to hack off BOTH arms with a machete.

The holocaust has no brother. People need to quit getting a speeding ticket and calling the officer a nazi.

It is repugnant.

As much as I detest many of LEO's actions, to characterize this as parallel to Nazi Germany is foolish and insulting to the many who suffered so much.

Go find a Jew whose parents died in Auschwitz and ask her to explain the difference between our imperfect system and what her folks endured.

Then STFU.

There are now two people with the initials of GW who I regard as fools.

Edited by Highlander

I believe it is a little over dramatic on both sides of the issue. The issue being one who equates the leo to the gestapo and the ones who scream against said comparison. Seemed alot of people were alright with it when Bush was President.

Over dramatic to compare the systematic murder of 6 million people to a MMJ prosecution?

Quite the opposite is true.

I guess that murder of 6 million people isn't a big deal to you. There just isn't a way to over-dramatize this. It's 6 million souls.

This story is plain stupid. Going after this couple is dumber than dumb.... And then some sit here and tell us the use of a couple of words will make us look bad? Really a word?

Let's see the use of a word makes us look bad then think of what an act like this one in California does to the leo and prosecution. Must make them look really really really really bad...........

Take an hour to sit down with a holocaust survivor; then come back and tell me what a couple of words might do.

The Gestapo and our current government don't compare at all. People who draw such comparisons make us all look bad.

its doesn't take even the slightest bit of imagination to make the connection. if you cant i suggest you use the Google button., enlighten yourself a bit . its not a stretch at all. No those comparisons do not make us look bad. Again use the Google button you will find lots of people make said comparison.

Over dramatic to compare the systematic murder of 6 million people to a MMJ prosecution?

Quite the opposite is true.

I guess that murder of 6 million people isn't a big deal to you. There just isn't a way to over-dramatize this. It's 6 million souls.

i think its possible your just ignorant to the millions upon millions of lives destroyed by the drug war.

Take an hour to sit down with a holocaust survivor; then come back and tell me what a couple of words might do.

take a little time sit down with a child with no parents due to the drug war, sit down with the grieving parents of a just murdered teen, ask the parents of the baby just murdered in Chicago...ask them if they think im exaggerating .

i think its possible your just ignorant to the millions upon millions of lives destroyed by the drug war.

I didn't realize we were herding families with children into the gas chambers without a trial, based simply on their religion. I would be interested to find documentation of this. Otherwise, STFU.

its doesn't take even the slightest bit of imagination to make the connection. if you cant i suggest you use the Google button., enlighten yourself a bit . its not a stretch at all. No those comparisons do not make us look bad. Again use the Google button you will find lots of people make said comparison.

Let me know when you need a shower, and I will make arrangements.

Do you get it now?

I didn't realize we were herding families with children into the gas chambers without a trial, based simply on their religion. I would be interested to find documentation of this. Otherwise, STFU.

no not gonna stfu but if you want feel free to f off....did i say herding children ? I said the "president and his gestapo "its called a comparison. Gestapo is known by many to be the secret state police...ill leave you with that, so as i dont feel the urge to compare you to something.

Have witnessed your children die at the hands of thugs? That is the comparison.