The President Still Violating The Rights Of The Sick And Dieing.

Both of you can say what you want. Neither of you know anything about me. Or who I have sat down and spoke with. I gave you my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad... It is my opinion. I see and know both sides of the issue and agree to a degree on both sides (of the comparison). I see it as a fair comparison but also understand some dont and understand why. I think both sides get over dramatic over it. And you both prove my point. Not saying either is right or wrong. Just MY OPINION.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you can say what you want. Neither of you know anything about me. Or who I have sat down and spoke with. I gave you my opinion. Dont like it? Too bad... It is my opinion. I see and know both sides of the issue and agree to a degree on both sides (of the comparison). I see it as a fair comparison but also understand some dont and understand why. I think both sides get over dramatic over it. And you both prove my point. Not saying either is right or wrong. Just MY OPINION.

When people compare MMJ arrests to killing children, I get dramatic. You might call that over-dramatic. I don't.

Just sit there in the quiet darkness for a bit and ask yourself. Does sending kids to a gas chamber compare to the feds convicting MMJ patients? Maybe it does in your book. I have different priorities.

now sense you babbled on for a page about bs....can you say something on topic. i think zap says that's a goal we strive for here.

I said something on-topic. Address that please. The couple in the story were operating outside the state law from what I understand. So what does that have to do with Obama? The Ogden memo didn't purport to protect them.

When people compare MMJ arrests to killing children, I get dramatic. You might call that over-dramatic. I don't.

Just sit there in the quiet darkness for a bit and ask yourself. Does sending kids to a gas chamber compare to the feds convicting MMJ patients? Maybe it does in your book. I have different priorities.

To answer your question. No it doesnt compare but that is not all they do now is it. I believe GanjaWarrior gave you a personal example and still you cannot see his side. Yet I should sit down with someone to hear their stories? Really?

I said something on-topic. Address that please. The couple in the story were operating outside the state law from what I understand. So what does that have to do with Obama? The Ogden memo didn't purport to protect them.

thats not the same understanding i or the author have..do you have more info? not being obtuse, but your "understanding " stands in complete contrast to the article.if you know more.... maybe provide the info not just your guesses.

To answer your question. No it doesnt compare but that is not all they do now is it. I believe GanjaWarrior gave you a personal example and still you cannot see his side. Yet I should sit down with someone to hear their stories? Really?

Is this post about his personal experience? I thought it was about painting LEOs as Nazis. I guess I didn't know that the article was about his dad. Or was it? So he is saying that the Nazis took his dad away. I guess I don't understand. I don't see how 1930s nazi thugs are on topic.

thats not the same understanding i or the author have..do you have more info? not being obtuse, but your "understanding " stands in complete contrast to the article.if you know more.... maybe provide the info not just your guesses.

No I don't know more. That is why I qualified it with "my understanding." When I post and I am right I do not qualify statements. Here I did such qualifying.

However, your article is a bit biased, wouldn't you say? Beyond that, the article seems to indicate that the couple was in San Diego. From what I understand, San Diego does not permit outdoor growing so you have a local violation first off. Secondly, according to CaNorml plant limits are 6 mature plants OR 12 immature plants. So it seems to me that 27 was over limit ay?

The Gestapo comparison is bad taste. Period. I do agree with Oz tho that is blowing up beyond the initial infraction.

I can accept that, but when I read my kids' history book and see that Lewis and Clark "invited Africans along on the journey to help" or when my native America friend tells me about how his great grandparents were given blankets infected with small pox, or when I see a tool like amajinidad say that the holocaust never happened, I get a little pis s y.

Your dad was murdered by the Nazis?

no you asked if my children were murdered by thugs, i said no my dad.

No I don't know more. That is why I qualified it with "my understanding." When I post and I am right I do not qualify statements. Here I did such qualifying.

However, your article is a bit biased, wouldn't you say? Beyond that, the article seems to indicate that the couple was in San Diego. From what I understand, San Diego does not permit outdoor growing so you have a local violation first off. Secondly, according to CaNorml plant limits are 6 mature plants OR 12 immature plants. So it seems to me that 27 was over limit ay?

you say that as if you are bias free.....

Is this post about his personal experience? I thought it was about painting LEOs as Nazis. I guess I didn't know that the article was about his dad. Or was it? So he is saying that the Nazis took his dad away. I guess I don't understand. I don't see how 1930s nazi thugs are on topic.

nope this thread is not about painting leo as gestapo their actions did that... their actions are the topic of this thread. now that ive guided you maybe you can comment on the topic at hand.

nope this thread is not about painting leo as gestapo their actions did that... their actions are the topic of this thread. now that ive guided you maybe you can comment on the topic at hand.

If you are laser focusing on this problem as existing at the LEO level, then we have found a place for improvement. Soldiers are drones who execute policy. That is what they do. From the dawn of mankind and forevermore, you can find people who will do what you want them to do if you are a little bit convincing and have a little bit of money. There will always be soldiers who get paid to have someone else think for them. You will not solve this problem by calling the police/solider Gestapo.

So I guess you are venting rather than trying to accomplish change, and I can appreciate that. I get PO'ed too.

again just from the article...."California state law declares that medical marijuana patients are permitted to cultivate as many cannabis plants as is medically necessary to sustain adequate medicinal treatment." you know the terminal lady, nope no violation for plant count. they also never even checked, just raided her.