Well I Stopped Smoking.

Due to my wife loosing her job, I have stopped smoking in case i need to get a job that requires me to pee in to a cup.

Thanks a lot Robert Frost! I have become a bit abrasive. My wife actually suggested i start smoking again so I now know there must be snowball fights in hell!

Had 3 days of discomfort including some nightmares which justbudz said was a side effect of his once stopping.

So i am legal, really would benefit since i was in a car accident and I am nt smoking . What a world!

Although listening to Let It Bleed in ultra high fidelity on Beyer 990 headphones (ancient but they still make them German ) it helps.

Also if you have not seen Kid President on You Tube you should. This kid has that terrible disease where your bones simply break with little force yet he has a better atitude than i have. It s fun.

with the job market as tight as it is you're not the only one giving up their meds...its a shame that we find ourselves having to give up the one med that gives us the pain relief we need to work, to get a job...it's just the crazy world we live in i guess...best of luck to you..bp

Ok i have to tell you that I am sharper and have a better memory, absolutely a result of not smoking high thc mmj. 

Although I really enjoy it.

I intend to only smoke the Cannatonic that has 14% CBD and .05 THC in the future when I feel that I can. (past the pee test boogee). That stuff does not get you high at all. I would be tempted to smoke the 50/50 version since it has most of the aspects of the other but although it does not seem to get me high, it has a positive effect on mood. 

I will continue to provide my patients what they feel is best for them. they like the Mutant Lemoncake the Lemoncake type e., Pineapple exp, and Durga Mata. So of course they can have what they think is best for their respective needs. I know what those can do for someone and i have no interest in judging anyone else's choices in this matter. 

If you have an interest in the Cannotonics PM me. I will be very cautious. You will also be required to do onto others as you would have them do onto you, just like I was.   I will not be driving all over the state, especially since my car has been a friggin piece of furniture lately, although today the mech came over and pounded on the gas tank with a rubber hammer. The fifth swipe did it. The fuel pump is in the tank and that is what he was going for. Probably jarred something or the other.  So although there are other issues in getting it fixed, so they have the car (as I stated i was in a car crash and insurance paying for these things is part of the problem),I am hopeful that my ride will be reliable once again.

Be good and if you cannot do that be great!

Ok i have to tell you that I am sharper and have a better memory, absolutely a result of not smoking high thc mmj. 

Although I really enjoy it.

I intend to only smoke the Cannatonic that has 14% CBD and .05 THC in the future when I feel that I can. (past the pee test boogee). That stuff does not get you high at all. I would be tempted to smoke the 50/50 version since it has most of the aspects of the other but although it does not seem to get me high, it has a positive effect on mood. 

I will continue to provide my patients what they feel is best for them. they like the Mutant Lemoncake the Lemoncake type e., Pineapple exp, and Durga Mata. So of course they can have what they think is best for their respective needs. I know what those can do for someone and i have no interest in judging anyone else's choices in this matter. 

If you have an interest in the Cannotonics PM me. I will be very cautious. You will also be required to do onto others as you would have them do onto you, just like I was.   I will not be driving all over the state, especially since my car has been a friggin piece of furniture lately, although today the mech came over and pounded on the gas tank with a rubber hammer. The fifth swipe did it. The fuel pump is in the tank and that is what he was going for. Probably jarred something or the other.  So although there are other issues in getting it fixed, so they have the car (as I stated i was in a car crash and insurance paying for these things is part of the problem),I am hopeful that my ride will be reliable once again.

Be good and if you cannot do that be great!

I prefer to stay away from the stuff as much as I can so that i can enjoy being at the top of my game, much like you do. Debilitating pain does not always permit that, and it is welcome relief that comes with cannabis, to include checking out and being something less than razor sharp if that takes care of the pain.

Be good. If you can't be good be careful. If you can't be careful, be sanitary.