How Are We Supposed To Interact With Gtr?

Uncle Bud

For the month of Febuary I tried to call in to ask the show a question and they would not answer my call.(I pressed 1 to get into the cue too) I tried again tonight to get ignored once again while other calls got answered. But I did not just try to call in, I tried the MMMA chat, and the GTR chat too, nobody was home at either. How is this show supposed to help the community when they won't answer the phone or monitor the chats?

The show is worthless if we can not interact with the show on the fly.

If you talk to Zap here, one of the admins, he could probably set up some time to get you in. It's a great show that has had some very powerful episodes of late and there could be a surplus of others also trying to get in the same time you are.

I wouldn't give up on the show just because you can't get on right now. Patience my friend. :)

UB you did it. We're interacting with the show. We are the community. Cav is content living underground, though a bit grumpy, so don't expect to interact with him unless you care to visit...on the show or off. TH says talk to Zap he might get you in, so hey, we're on a roll. Maybe Zap will find time, to make an appointment, to schedule you in. Patients have patience, payshuns the patients.