Victory In Bad Axe

In what was one of the biggest news stories in 2009, Ellis claimed he had done nothing wrong after local police raided his home. A card-carrying registered caregiver licensed to give patients medical marijuana, Ellis felt he deserves protection under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/2013/03/22//news/local_news/doc514d03235643b028461426.txt/

That is great news Jeff from badaxe! I met you right after it happened at the iosco county court house when we were picketing for grand ma, I was so surprised to hear you copped a plea, Now Im so thrilled it worked out for you, mr Komorn is making an excellent name for himself and us pt's and c.g's My hat is off to both of you!

Im so sorry about your wife Jeff, Im pretty sure she is looking down and blowing you kisses and mr Komorn!

This is a great day for pts and c.g's, lets hope we have alot more good days for us, Thank You for  Fighting and Hanging in there, not alot of people can do that!

Peace My Friend

Jim

Jeff, Im so thrilled to hear this excellent news.. I understand the feelings of violation you still are feeling.. they took over your life for three yrs.. I am so happy the physical part of this is over for you.. Take time to take care of you . I am still praying for you my brother.. HUGGS