Korea

GregS

...Or  two !

The whole thing is a charade, just like his daddy used to do. Put on a little show, get a check. The fat cats cranking out all those kareean cars. Got the Chinese working for raman noodles making parts for the Kareenans. Taxes and profits flushed to the local tax havens- HSBC, Cayman, etc. Everyones a wienner except us. ie the Motor City. 

We don't import North Korean cars from what I know.  Kia is South Korean made.

There is an argument to be made that the threat made by GW Bush against them, along with Iraq and Iran, left them no good option but to pull the stops to protect themselves, as did Iran, from another unprovoked war. Jingoism aside, if someone threatens me with a blunt instrument, I'm gonna pick up the baddest weapon I can get my hands on AND threaten to use it.

You wouldn't?

Edited by GregS

We don't import North Korean cars from what I know.  Kia is South Korean made.

N. Karea does have an automotive industry. However they dont make POVs they make Buses. Its run by their government.  Daewoo makes buses too, that's a South Karean Corp, in fact GM[govt motors] was partnered with them for said vehicles at one time. Other South Karean AutomotiveCorps besides Kia and  Daewoo there's Samsung and Ssang Yong.

In the North there's

The fact is we are the citizens of this country. [speaking for myself as well as my fellow Auto Workers] We support the Government. We pay taxes. We buy American Products. Support other American Electricians, Carpenters, etc. We support the health care system, the Banking Industries, the Insurance Co.s, etc. Why has their been a concerted effort to deny these Americans here in Michigan and specifically the City of Detroit a reasonable facsimile of a peaceful existence.  What else can they do, for the rest of the Cheap, ungrateful, thoughtless, folks on the Planet.

Edited by solabeirtan

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—In a move that has further ratcheted up tensions on the Korean peninsula, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un today moved his entire collection of Transformers action figures to the border with South Korea.

According to sources familiar with the size and scope of the collection, which is believed to be the largest in Asia, the mercurial Kim began assembling it when he was either eight or nine.

In Washington, an intelligence source reported that satellite photos have confirmed thousands of Transformers massing on the southern border: “We are seeing no Autobots. Just tons and tons of Decepticons.”

Kim himself confirmed the Transformers mobilization today on state television, announcing, “I am Megatron,” followed by an unintelligible roar.

The latest development in North Korea follows published reports that Kim Jong-un may be trying to obtain a light sabre.

What good is a light sabre without control of the force?  Is kimmy a jedi warrior?  I think Hans Solo said something about prefering a blaster.  So would I . . .  They may have the 4th largest standing army but who really believes this would ever become a major hand-to-hand combat war?

I think the color has something to do with it..... I read that the blue ones have much more power then the red ones but that was in the Enquirer so you can take that for what it;s worth....