Caregiver Needs Help W/ Pricing, Locating Patients

glorygreens86

Ahh, the ruling interprets the law.  Sure the text of the law didn't change but the court interpreted the text as no allowing p2p, etc.  So, yes, p2p IS illegal "brohan."

It does not logically flow that the more people that ignore the law the more likely legislators are to change it.  Where do you get this stuff?  If you don't follow the law and you are caught then you will be charged.  Simple as that.  Encouraging people to do otherwise is reckless and stupid.

Parenthetically, how many people do you know that follow the 70mph speed limit law?  Maybe one old lady in your family but everyone else breaks it, right?  Has that prompted legislative action to change it . . . ?

well maybe I should send you to law school because you are wrong.  A riling does not change law.  it merely gives them an excuse to send you thru the ringer.  Any lawyer will tell you this.  More case law will be drawn up over this going forward.

BROHAN.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I included it here for convenience He said /\ /\ You said \/ \/

Legislation vs Legislature

Main Entry: leg·is·la·tion 

Pronunciation: lej-schwa.gif-primarystress.gifslamacr.gif-shschwa.gifn

Function:noun

1: the action of making laws

2: the laws made by a legislator or legislative body

...nice try Counselor, keep up the good work!    

maybe you guys who all have JD's should look at what happened in CO and WA.  Then come talk to me. Legilastion passed retarded laws thenthe people turned and over took the laws.

Thanks to all of you that are writing back now! shucks gomer I thought I was gonna have to get my head meds upped a bit  ahuh ha ha!

or do we all have a screw loose for responding to this person?

He/she can do it he/she's way, and when he/she gets caught we will watch he/she looking for donations. and while he/she is in jail he/she will be the only innocent one in the place,,,wo ho....wayne county, not fun!! :yahoo-wave:  :gym: I can think of alot more comfortable county hiltons than wayne county!

(I wish no one jail over meds)

Peace

Jim

p.s some one reminds me of my son when he was like 17 and 18 yrs old, my son was so bull headed, just like his old man, only diff is he joined the marines and changed, I didnt lol!

I included it here for convenience He said /\ /\ You said \/ \/

Legislation vs Legislature

Main Entry: leg·is·la·tion 

Pronunciation: lej-schwa.gif-primarystress.gifslamacr.gif-shschwa.gifn

Function:noun

1: the action of making laws

2: the laws made by a legislator or legislative body

...nice try Counselor, keep up the good work!    

Don't be so obtuse.  When someone writes, "we" then it is perfectly reasonable to assume that they mean through the legislature.  Unless, of course, the signers of the Constitution just meant themselves when they were signators to a document that reads, "We the people . . . "  Our representative democracy considers "us" as having written a law when the legislature passes a law.

However, maybe if I tweak a sentence then you will stop having cow.

It does not logically flow that the more people that ignore the law the more likely people are to change it.  Where do you get this stuff?  If you don't follow the law and you are caught then you will be charged.  Simple as that.  Encouraging people to do otherwise is reckless and stupid.

So I plugged in "people" for "legislature."  The argument is still the same.  I don't see people lining up to change the speed laws yet probably a good 95% don't obey them.

well maybe I should send you to law school because you are wrong.  A riling does not change law.  it merely gives them an excuse to send you thru the ringer.  Any lawyer will tell you this.  More case law will be drawn up over this going forward.

BROHAN.

Maybe I should send you to elementary school where you can pick up on a little reading comprehension.  No where in my post did I indicate that caselaw changes statutory law.  I did, however, write that caselaw interprets statutes.  Harken back to your 5th grade civics class brohan.  Remember the 3 branches of government?  Remember which branch is charged with interpreting the laws?  Yup, that would be the judicial branch.

The courts tell you what the laws mean.  That is why we call it caselaw.  When the MSC tells you that you cannot do something because they have interpreted a statute and decided that the statute doesn't allow for your behavior then that is the law of the land.  You can pretend that it isn't law and that it is "just something the cops are listening to," if you want.  That sort of behavior is sheer folly.

BROHAN.

hey cav take him up on it, but this time get your medical degree bawahahahahaha!

Peace

Jim

Don't be so obtuse.  When someone writes, "we" then it is perfectly reasonable to assume that they mean through the legislature.  Unless, of course, the signers of the Constitution just meant themselves when they were signators to a document that reads, "We the people . . . "  Our representative democracy considers "us" as having written a law when the legislature passes a law.

However, maybe if I tweak a sentence then you will stop having cow.

It does not logically flow that the more people that ignore the law the more likely people are to change it.  Where do you get this stuff?  If you don't follow the law and you are caught then you will be charged.  Simple as that.  Encouraging people to do otherwise is reckless and stupid.

So I plugged in "people" for "legislature."  The argument is still the same.  I don't see people lining up to change the speed laws yet probably a good 95% don't obey them.

Maybe I should send you to elementary school where you can pick up on a little reading comprehension.  No where in my post did I indicate that caselaw changes statutory law.  I did, however, write that caselaw interprets statutes.  Harken back to your 5th grade civics class brohan.  Remember the 3 branches of government?  Remember which branch is charged with interpreting the laws?  Yup, that would be the judicial branch.

The courts tell you what the laws mean.  That is why we call it caselaw.  When the MSC tells you that you cannot do something because they have interpreted a statute and decided that the statute doesn't allow for your behavior then that is the law of the land.  You can pretend that it isn't law and that it is "just something the cops are listening to," if you want.  That sort of behavior is sheer folly.

YAWN.  Don't care off to the beach do what you all want.  Don't care.  Everybody on this site is Johnny Cochran and Jorge Cervantes.

Blah, blah, blah., yackity, yack , don't call back . jack.

Thanks to all of you that are writing back now! shucks gomer I thought I was gonna have to get my head meds upped a bit  ahuh ha ha!

or do we all have a screw loose for responding to this person?

He/she can do it he/she's way, and when he/she gets caught we will watch he/she looking for donations. and while he/she is in jail he/she will be the only innocent one in the place,,,wo ho....wayne county, not fun!! :yahoo-wave:  :gym: I can think of alot more comfortable county hiltons than wayne county!

(I wish no one jail over meds)

Peace

Jim

p.s some one reminds me of my son when he was like 17 and 18 yrs old, my son was so bull headed, just like his old man, only diff is he joined the marines and changed, I didnt lol!

Phaqutoo,

maybe you should visit WAYNE COUNTY MR. RICH n paid man...they have dozens of ad in REAL DETROIT weekly other publications boasting free grams for new patients.  So again...blah,blah,blah, yawn.

Don't care.

Look around you paranoid old man...there dozens of brand new thriving dispensaries.  I have No affilations with them but in case you have not noticed there is this thing called PROP M.

USe GOOGLE look it up...I don't think LEO cares anymore if they did they would shut deown the dispensaries in Wayne County.  Maybe you should stick to yuor FREE MEDS that your CG gives you.  ANd shut the Funk up brohan. Because it's free loaders like you that just make me laugh.

You know everything except whats really going down in the D.  talk all your big talk thru your keyboards.

Don't care.  You run your mouth for years on this site.  blah..blah.

While I am lighting up in Port Sanilac in a few hours I will laugh at all these posts you guys respond to.  meanwhile theere are straight up real POT BARONS in the D runnin the show.  And that is why the cops don't toouch em...these retail outlets make 5 figgies a day.

When or if they get popped they set up shop the next day.  It does not matter to me...no affilation with them.  Once in a while I pop in to some via back door connections and rub my meds in their faces.  And show them wtf is really up.

have a good day phaqu, solabatrain and caveatlecterein. i am sure by tomorrow I will see some real wise responses on the site.!!

take a trip to wayne county and you will see whats up.    They cannot even bust all the grows going down ..they are on every single street., warehouses.....etc, etc.  Fux the cartels ..they don't run Detroit.  i read about pot busts every single day in the D.

I just feel bad for all you guys living in the sticks that get popped for grpowing 6 plants outdoors then get slammed like in the as- like snitches in prison.   LEO makes all you guys look like cartel kings.

Its all a waste of everyones time.

maybe you all should stop chripin in your 2 cents and see what really is going on.  and shut the funk up and contribute somehow instead of talking all your BS via keyboards. 

Seriously.

Bye fellas.  thinking of you all while I drink a beer with my 89 yr old grandpa in a few hours.

You know what motor all you do is run your mouth and try and run everyone down....... You talk all high and mighty how your meds are better than EVERYONES....... I can tell you now that with all your talk that is what it is.......  You talk about it on EVERY post you make....... There is a reason for that....... Trying to compensate for something?

Your bragging about the D? And how you can do what you want in the D? Might have something to do with it being a sheit hole......... and not so much of how smart you guys down there are? If your bragging about how you guys run the D...... Not something I would brag about........ It is a shiet hole and a black eye to our state..... Not for the MJ but for all the other shiet that goes on there. Again NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF for anyone. Hopefully one day it will be restored to glory but probably not.

Edited to add that just because someone get 200 for an ounce of meds does not mean that is all they COULD get. Some of us CHOOSE to do that for the PATIENTS........

Edited by ozzrokk

Phaqutoo,

maybe you should visit WAYNE COUNTY MR. RICH n paid man...they have dozens of ad in REAL DETROIT weekly other publications boasting free grams for new patients.  So again...blah,blah,blah, yawn.

Don't care.

Look around you paranoid old man...there dozens of brand new thriving dispensaries.  I have No affilations with them but in case you have not noticed there is this thing called PROP M.

USe GOOGLE look it up...I don't think LEO cares anymore if they did they would shut deown the dispensaries in Wayne County.  Maybe you should stick to yuor FREE MEDS that your CG gives you.  ANd shut the Funk up brohan. Because it's free loaders like you that just make me laugh.

You know everything except whats really going down in the D.  talk all your big talk thru your keyboards.

While I am lighting up in Port Sanilac in a few hours I will laugh at all these posts you guys respond to.  meanwhile theere are straight up real POT BARONS in the D runnin the show.  And that is why the cops don't toouch em...these retail outlets make 5 figgies a day.

When or if they get popped they set up shop the next day.  It does not matter to me...no affilation with them.  Once in a while I pop in to some via back door connections and rub my meds in their faces.  And show them wtf is really up.

have a good day phaqu, solabatrain and caveatlecterein. i am sure by tomorrow I will see some real wise responses on the site.!!

take a trip to wayne county and you will see whats up.    They cannot even bust all the grows going down ..they are on every single street., warehouses.....etc, etc.  Fux the cartels ..they don't run Detroit.  i read about pot busts every single day in the D.

I just feel bad for all you guys living in the sticks that get popped for grpowing 6 plants outdoors then get slammed like in the as- like snitches in prison.   LEO makes all you guys look like cartel kings.

maybe you all should stop chripin in your 2 cents and see what really is going on.  and shut the funk up and contribute somehow instead of talking all your BS via keyboards. 

Seriously.

Bye fellas.  thinking of you all while I drink a beer with my 89 yr old grandpa in a few hours.

Is that you, Hypedup321?

Haven't seen you on here in a long while.

If you cleared 4 oz.s with 7,000 watts, you have much greater problems than finding patients.  I agree with your statement about patients and a general lack of patience.  Patients should sign a caregiver, get a grow started and wait 4 months for the finished product, the same as any grower.  It is what it is.  I can't however fault a person for wanting to find lawful shortcuts.

Crops fail, stuff happens, that's the cost of being a grower and a legitimately invested patient.  $300 an oz. is a commerical convenience price for a black market product.  Gardening for the sake of gardening shouldn't come close to that.

Let the Patients pay less, and let the Patients share in the losses.

Yeah bad advice from all corners..... I personally think the hermie issue was WAY too hot in the summer,growing DWC, the water looses its ability to hold O2 the hotter it gets,had no hydro cooler & they were falling like flys..

I kinda figured it'd be easy,(lol) to get a few patients to help with the loans/bills to break even,then i'd only charge what the light bill was last month..IE if I harvested 4 zips last month &a it cost 500 for power the price would be 125...was the price structure I was after.
BUT, patients DO NOT want to wait for harvest or my inability to produce (MedicalQuality)..

Ok p2p is NOT legal, c.g to any pt NOT legal, c.g to registered pt thru the registry Legal

so the only thing I can say is you can be a c.g and take donations from your pts, your pt's  means they have a card and your name is on the back, you have a card that says you are there c.g registered thru the state, to just sell out right or open dispenses is not legal and never was!

Just read the Law my friend, the best advise I can give you is above, Im sure alot of people are gonna say yea man you can give to any pt blah blah blah, It never was legal and now there is a c.o.a and m.s c decisions that make it so!

Welcome back, I love seeing some of the old and new crew in here!

Peace

Jim

Everyone keeps saying that p2p is NOT legal, c.g to any pt NOT legal, c.g to registered pt thru the registry Legal, however I believe it was a misinterpretation of the law by the CoA and needs to be readdressed.  It is the current interpretation, however then there are a bunch of other clearly written parts of the law that are completely outlawed by this.  And a law can't have provisions that are illegal.

One is, we recognize out of state cards.  Ok, so someone from CA comes to MI for a vacation, they have their MM card.  But, there is NO legal way for them to get it.  They don't have a CG, and now because of this ruling have no legal means to get it.

Another, is a new PT.  This PT wants to grow their own, but with this new ruling, there is NO WAY for them to start a grow.  They can't get seeds legally, can't procude meds from anywhere until they get their first harvest, nothing.  So, you would HAVE to break the law to get started.  According to this new ruling, ALL of us have broken the law to get started.  I personally believe that as stated a few times, a voter initiated Act should be interpreted on the side of intent, not written word. 

The Intent of the law obviously was meant to include non-connected transfers.  Otherwise how would someone start?  How would a out of state patient get meds? 

I haven't seen all of the SC cases, but the logic here I hope has been brought to them.  If they don't follow the logic, we have the wrong people in the CoA and SC.

Cedar...

Otherwise how would someone start?  How would a out of state patient get meds? 

The law gives us protection for certain activities; it doesn't remove all obstacles - convenience, financial, etc.  It doesn't mean everything will work out for everyone.

There are two ways to start:

1.  Get a CG and then get plants from the CG and grow.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits this.

2.  Order seeds through the mail.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits this.

Out-of-state patients can bring meds with them.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits  this.

Note that an out-of-state patient's card has the same effect as a MI card.  So that patient still needs to have a MI qualifying condition, otherwise that out-of-state card isn't valid.  So if you're a PTSD MMJ patient from Cali and bring your meds to MI, you aren't protected.  See, there are plenty of holes in the law where it won't work for all people at all times.  Pointing out some of these examples and concluding that the law somehow must cover them isn't any sort of way to interpret the law.

Edited by Highlander

The train already left the station.  The supreme court decided that only connected transfers are protected under Section 4.

Everyone keeps saying that p2p is NOT legal, c.g to any pt NOT legal, c.g to registered pt thru the registry Legal, however I believe it was a misinterpretation of the law by the CoA and needs to be readdressed.  It is the current interpretation, however then there are a bunch of other clearly written parts of the law that are completely outlawed by this.  And a law can't have provisions that are illegal.

Seems like a lawyer from the MMMA should bundle all the unapplealing Supreme Court decisions into a new law, and reverse their decisions through the public vote.

And this time, focus on what else is wanted for the future and bundle that into yet the next set of voting issues that'll become relevant in coming election cycles to follow.

The train already left the station.  The supreme court decided that only connected transfers are protected under Section 4.

Phaqutoo,

Don't care.

Seriously.

blah blah blah, you can have the D I already drained all the cash from that city, I dont think they will be building any more stadiums or hospitals, maybe a few more casino's to suck the rest of the $ out of that schitt hole, if you act like it, and smell like it, you must be it!

you have fun with your near beer in port sanilac, go check out the stone house, they used to have great pearch, at least last time I was there they did!  plus it is brain food, it may make you a lil bit brighter, but im kinda thinkin you missed the buss on that one!

When god was passin out brains, you thought he said trains, and oh well choo choo!

:judge:  :gym:  :lolu:

The law gives us protection for certain activities; it doesn't remove all obstacles - convenience, financial, etc.  It doesn't mean everything will work out for everyone.

There are two ways to start:

1.  Get a CG and then get plants from the CG and grow.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits this.

2.  Order seeds through the mail.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits this.

Out-of-state patients can bring meds with them.  Nothing in the MMMA prohibits  this.

Note that an out-of-state patient's card has the same effect as a MI card.  So that patient still needs to have a MI qualifying condition, otherwise that out-of-state card isn't valid.  So if you're a PTSD MMJ patient from Cali and bring your meds to MI, you aren't protected.  See, there are plenty of holes in the law where it won't work for all people at all times.  Pointing out some of these examples and concluding that the law somehow must cover them isn't any sort of way to interpret the law.

1. The first CG/PT ever didn't have this option...

2. It is illegal to transfer anything across state lines, this is what gives the Fed's legal rights via the Commerce Act.  If everything stays inside state lines, that's when we can say Fed's have no rights to prevent us.

Out of state PT's can't bring it with them, crossing state lines is illegal...

1. The first CG/PT ever didn't have this option...

2. It is illegal to transfer anything across state lines, this is what gives the Fed's legal rights via the Commerce Act.  If everything stays inside state lines, that's when we can say Fed's have no rights to prevent us.

Out of state PT's can't bring it with them, crossing state lines is illegal...

So, you're suggesting we need to stay away from federally-illegal activities?  Gimme a break.  So breaking federal law by crossing state lines is a no-no, but breaking federal law when the out-of-state patient buys meds at a dispensary is OK?  I don't understand you.

Yes it is against federal law to order seeds...and...to fly over the country with MMJ.  What is your point?  That it is MORE federally illegal to order seeds in the mail than it is to get clones from your CG?  That it is MORE federally illegal to fly with your meds than it is to buy them in MI?

What does federal law have to do with this discussion....Just about nothing.  If you want to discuss what federal law allows, then your discussion was shut down before it started.  If you want to discuss what is allowed under state law, then I welcome your discussion.

State law has nothing to prevent you from ordering seeds in the mail.

State law has nothing to prevent a legit out-of-state, carded patient to bring his CG and his meds with him.

Edited by Highlander