So I Was In The Cultivation Station Buying Nutes And The Clerk Says

pic book

if anyone wanted to view the analysis of practically every commercial fertilizer, can go to wa dept of ag.

Here is ionic bloom

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=6190

Here is canna aquas

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=4901

Basically the concern is the accumulation of heavy metals like arsenic, lead, chromiun, etc. Those the plants do not use, are leftover from the sourcing and manufacturing process, and could accumulate to a toxic level. Mj is of concern because it uptakes and stores heavy metals very well, which is why they played with it at the chernobyl site.

But that is what the hydro was thinking about, or heard from someone who heard from someone.... Actually, ionic is pretty clean except for high levels of zinc, not the worst element by far. Compared to canna that is. He didnt really have details on what he was repeating.

Btw... Organic nutes, particularly fish emulsions and kelp based, are usually high in heavy metals... Everything eats what we spew out of the factories, which in turn, geta back to our food sources, both plants and animals and water. Nothing is 'clean' post industry, and its getting worse.

• 2 months later...

ALL nutrient companies buy their ingredients in bulk from China, and you can bet the lowest bid wins

recipe:

add 90% water, a fancy label and a hefty up-charge

sprinkle in several empty promises, inflated claims of performance and a few out right lies,

repeat until YOU even believe the claims

mix well enough to cloud the facts and serve to the sheeple

I do not think Roots Organics aka Aurora innovations buys shiet from China...more like from Mexican bat caves and Southwest States bat caves and poop from lots of local farmers.  Unless someone here canprove me wrong..I woould bet a 100 bucks on that.  Roots is a pretty solid company and use almost all organic carbon baased materials.

I do not think Roots Organics aka Aurora innovations buys shiet from China...more like from Mexican bat caves and Southwest States bat caves and poop from lots of local farmers.  Unless someone here canprove me wrong..I woould bet a 100 bucks on that.  Roots is a pretty solid company and use almost all organic carbon baased materials.

Here is a link to the state of Oregon's fertilizer registry.

http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/heavy_metal/search.lasso

Search for "roots organic" under brand name.

Clicking on the first product listed, 3-1-1 foundation, you can see the heavy metal contamination and non plant food ingredients.

Here is my bitcoin address for the $100!!  1Ei2Gnh142MBgNM5fKJz1YoYbKAGby6qWN

Edited by Petyr

Clicking on the first product listed, 3-1-1 foundation, you can see the heavy metal contamination and non plant food ingredients.

wtf is bitcoin..?  lol

wtf is bitcoin..?  lol

BTW.,..your link sent me to the orgegon main page how about a link to a direct page showing proof.  What product was it that you were referencing from Aurora Innovations..? 

Send me the direct link  Just because you sent me to the main page that is not exactly proof.  The bottles all say go to a link that is generic for all nutes.

OK, I do not use Soul Synthetics.  I use Roots Grow and Bloom ORGANIC.  the Original potting soil ofcourse is going to have mercury and cadmium all soil will have trace amounts of metals in them,....there is no getting around that.  ALL SOILS WILL HAVE TRACE ELEMENTS IN THEM.

However the buddha grow and buddha bloom to me are low.  Now compare them to Advanced Nutes...then I will get your ur hundo to whatever it was that coin thingy....I cannot even keep up with all these internet terms anymore....wtf...

Broo....lol..Advanced Nutes has some way ...way nastier SHIET in it...do an apples to apples comparison.  Btw...organic material carbon based will always degrade or be dilluted by the plant versus straight chemical plant which is what Advanced Nutes is.  The should just call themselves Advanced Metal marketing..LOL.

I do appreciate the info though good looking out.  I will blaze you on some Chem Dawg Bx3 or one of my Grape Stompers...hit me up in PM Petyr if your down..

The info is good though.

Btw ....Bitcoin ..I don't get it....I don't even use paypal...wtf..I prefer good ole Dead Prezidentz... LOL

Edited by motorcitymeds

Btw ....Bitcoin ..I don't get it....I don't even use paypal...wtf..I prefer good ole Dead Prezidentz... LOL

bitcoin is the future of money. can't be manipulated like USD, inflated by a printer, propped up by a pen.

the protocol is run on a decentralized P2P network, the same as torrent file-sharing sites like pirate....y. it can't be shut down or blocked by a government or army. each computer on the network spreads it's connections out to private citizens/groups/advocates hosting as nodes. when any transaction is sent, that transaction is confirmed and spread independently by each node thru the entire network. no transaction is considered valid without 6 confirmations from 6 different independent nodes. "coins" aren't issued, they are "mined" using cryptology algorithms run on computers, also serves to create the record as confirmed by the network into "blocks" on the blockchain. and it's anonymous. every single transfer in the entire history of bitcoin is contained on the blockchain for everyone to see. wallet ownership is the only way to put a name to a balance. a wallet automatically changes the wallet address for each and every SEND, makes a new reusable address for every person/place you need an address to RECIEVE funds. you can't prove who owns any of these address unless they want you to. transactions can be signed

you could have $1,000,000.00 on a flashdrive, printed as a code on paper or physical "casascius coin". even could be held virtually on the blockchain, claimed using a 12 word "key" you'd memorize.

it' quite interesting. I'd suggest wiki or bitcoin.org as a good point of reference.

blockexplorer.org and blockchain.info both can search the blockchain record, but blockchain.info has many more features including online wallets, a mixing service to scramble the chain and a "taint" reader looking for any coins flagged as stolen etc..

and here's my donation address!!LOL

public address.png