Legal Outdoor Grow Question On Fence

fluffygrrrl

• 2 years later...

I've grown in this the last 2 years, Cost 60 bucks minus the fence, I had picked that up from freebies here an there.  Law enforcement was here last year an told me it was efficient an low key. Told me to keep it locked. Its been my experience and my opinion they tend to be harder on caregivers. This has just been my experience and what I personally do. To each their own. I put the pic up in case someone needed something to go off of for improvements, mods, etc. but dont let the cost stop ya. I built the hoop house then went in the woods cut down some trees and put the 'I' beam up an draped the fence over it. Took about 7-8 hours over sat an sun afternoon.  15Lx12W 8Ft high

post-39745-0-47172400-1458691941_thumb.jpg

I've grown in this the last 2 years, Cost 60 bucks minus the fence, I had picked that up from freebies here an there.  Law enforcement was here last year an told me it was efficient an low key. Told me to keep it locked. Its been my experience and my opinion they tend to be harder on caregivers. This has just been my experience and what I personally do. To each their own. I put the pic up in case someone needed something to go off of for improvements, mods, etc. but dont let the cost stop ya. I built the hoop house then went in the woods cut down some trees and put the 'I' beam up an draped the fence over it. Took about 7-8 hours over sat an sun afternoon.  15Lx12W 8Ft high

Nice first post ! welcome to the forum.

thanks for the pic and info, Very nice to hear of another officer of the law helping out us old cannabis growers stay out of their radar. I agree and think they are suspicious of cg's, more than patients growing for themselves.

two more cannabis growers in my wooded area and I'm going to pull the trigger again, plant outdoors. The smell was over powering on much of my property, past 300 feet of my driveway and on to the road. I couldn't stand that exposure...but now....everyones discovered their green green thumb around me, and my little stinky wont matter so much....