Case Dismissed!

Congrats another victory for the good guys ! :angel:

Thanks.

Hey Herb was that a dismissal under the card protection or section 8?

No motions had been filed at this point sec 8 or otherwise.  My attorney convinced the pa that he had no case so they decided to dismiss at the pre-trial.

Dismissed, no case congrats Herb .But this stuff is bitter sweet when these thieves are bleeding me to death. And beating a dead horse into the ground.My lifes been put on public display for everyone's entertainment hope everyone has had a great Chuckle at my expense. 47 months worth of Fun at my expense

That is awesome Herb. I know we have had our moments but I offer my sincere congratulations.

Check this out:http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20130407/NEWS01/304070042/Man-suing-Larimer-sheriff-claims-medical-marijuana-plants-killed-without-checking-registry

Nice to see law enforcements wacked out pricing structure being used against them.

Congrats Herb!!! Fantastic news!!

I'd like to thank every one for their support, my case has been dismissed at pre-trial.

Waaaahoooooo!!!

Nice Herb. You must be feeling rightly full of yourself. As I have stated several times, prosecutors, when seeing that section 8 protects us, will see the error of their ways, and refuse to take those cases that portend it to a judge. THAT is handing them their azzes.

Good work.

That is awesome Herb. I know we have had our moments but I offer my sincere congratulations. 

Check this out:http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20130407/NEWS01/304070042/Man-suing-Larimer-sheriff-claims-medical-marijuana-plants-killed-without-checking-registry

Thank you SFC, I appreciate your kind words.  We are human beings with much more in common than one might think and we agree on more than we disagree.  I believe that we could be friends, in the end, we both want what is good for the people.

Thanks for the link, the idea is open to exploration.  Actually, I have been thinking about the possibility of a class action law suite type event.  There have been many of us harmed, not only the cg who was actually arrested and charged, but his pts who were denied the medicine that they are entitled to by our law.   I don't know that it will ever happen, it takes a lot of money as you know.  They always say if you're going to dream, might just as well dream BIG!

That is so Great Herb!  Congrats!  Lets hope that many others in court get theirs dismissed for doing nothing wrong!

Peace

Jim

Thanks phaq, many more will have their day.  Others are getting screwed, they need our help.  My friend is going through hell now because of the Dr. who cert him.  That's not his fault what that doc did somewhere else.  Cert docs are scarce at best, can't afford the time or money to be driving all over the state to find one.