Boston Explosion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another tragedy to me guys. SSDD.  343 Gun deaths this month already.  Where is the outrage and sadness?  This is minor in comparison.

My point still stands as fact.

Totally sad. Horrible as every tragedy.  I don't see how the perpertraitor gets away on this one.

And anyone could have a gun in any single of those buildings. But anyhow,...

One more day of unneeded death in America.

cops_635x250_1366062384.jpgNow, with that out of the way , am I the only one disturbed by this pic?

http://l4.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/041513/images/smush/cops_635x250_1366062384.jpg

I don't see much police gear on those guys.  State police tags are different sizes.  Reservists with borrowed vests?  Handguns and rifles/ LBE's look pretty standard military issue.  I think these guys look more like reservists than Staties.  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=072_1366065507

There are quite a few gruesome pics of what bombs do to a crowd of people.  It is amazing there aren't scores more fatalities. 

It was designed to maim.  Looking at the blast and reported designs, they seem to have been made to be super sized claymores.  I've only seen a couple of claymores go off.  That was bigger than a grenade or the explosions I saw with the claymores.  Maybe 2-3 x as big as a claymore but of similar design with the bb's etc.  With a packed crowd like that and two blasts separated by a couple of hundred feet, you get a lot of folks hurt.  That seemed to be the intent.  

Just some thoughts.

I thought it was strange that the flags didn't really get that damaged int the video clip they keep showing. Ive seen claymores take out trees 20 yards out. Absolute destruction in the kill zone. These looked like they didn't have the force of a powerful explosive, maybe because the claymore is semi shaped directing more power in a specific direction. Not really any damage to the concrete in the pictures Ive seen.

Yeah, right on it.  Those were substantial injuries.  Can't tell for sure, but there was a cluster of leg injuries right there, I wonder if they were nearly standing on it.

Well this is getting rather morbid.  

Prayers are with them, night all.

Dr. Bob

We must look at situations like this and ask ourselves, "Who benefits?"

Do not fall for the mass media's lies because they work for the state!

They will blame this on a convenient patsy and exploit it to take more of our rights!

Who will they blame this "terror" on?  The JIhadists?  Al CIAda?  Tea party?  The CHris ti an radicals?  A crazed NRA nut!

Always another boogyman they use to make the American people cower in fear while they take away every last right we have. Who is the real terrorist?

Our country divides itself as we fear our own neighbor instead of the powers which promote constant war!