Boston Explosion

We are a culture of violence.

WHo knows who is responsible. Some sick muthafukr.

I guess less people dead than if they used an AR-15.  ;-)

*shrug*

this one is ready for slamming http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/43026-the-boston-marathon-bombings-selective-empathy-and-state-worship/ Have at it, I did!

It is a shame that people would do this kind of thing, they dont care if innocent children die from this kind of stuff, they realy have no objective other than to kill americans,

Peace

Jim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture with the police in military garb reminds me of a day trip into Mexico I made 20 years ago. I was shocked by the presence of military men with machine guns standing outside a Bank. Now it has come to the U.S.

Mexico's problems stem from an entrenched upper class that has run everything in the country into the ground, including the people. They have had sham elections for years where the preferred candidate "wins" every time. The government is just an extension of the monied class.

We are getting real close to that if we are not already there. In order to take people's minds off thoughts of "democracy" and "rule of the people, by the people, and for the people", the elite factions of the government (Republicans mostly) manufacture one crisis after another. This bombing is not a manufactured crisis, but government policies help to manufacture the desperate people who act out in this way.

Or, it could just be that one really sick individual decided to take his grievances out on the general public, like the guy did at Newtown, and Columbine, and on and on...

Edited by Chauncy Gardner