Certification Doctor Near Brighton

A doctor needs to testify to cover his own arse too you know. He's the second in line for prosecution if the rec was/is bad. Then he has to pay fines and restitution. Be on probation. Have a sanction on his record. Write all of his patients a letter. It's not a career ender, but they do make it so a doctor wants to prove the rec was good for his own reasons. It's not like you are asking a favor unless you want them to say you need a pound a week or something like that. If the prosecutor proves you were not a real patient then the doctor is next up to bat in court anyway.  

Thanks

Is that the way you think it works in Court ? Or is that the way it should work ?

The prosecutor proves you were not a real patient ? the prosecutor is not a Doctor we/i know that 

I have been to Court many times to support others it gives someone a better idea of whats going on it is not like watching TV  ( perry mason ) if the Doctor doesn't show up

Can you make him ?

Thanks

Is that the way you think it works in Court ? Or is that the way it should work ?

The prosecutor proves you were not a real patient ? the prosecutor is not a Doctor we/i know that 

I have been to Court many times to support others it gives someone a better idea of whats going on it is not like watching TV  ( perry mason ) if the Doctor doesn't show up

Can you make him ?

What I'm saying is that the doctor NEEDS to testify to keep his practice squared away. Only if the patient was way out of line does it let the doctor off. If the patient's rec is questioned at all then the doctor needs to explain his position in court or he will be in there anyway defending himself and his practice. He isn't going to be able to ignore it and carry on being a doctor. 

What I'm saying is that the doctor NEEDS to testify to keep his practice squared away. Only if the patient was way out of line does it let the doctor off. If the patient's rec is questioned at all then the doctor needs to explain his position in court or he will be in there anyway defending himself and his practice. He isn't going to be able to ignore it and carry on being a doctor. 

Sorry to ask but did you see the video that was posted up above  ?

Unfortunately in recent months Singh, while he keeps a solid patient chart, has begun actively avoiding appearing in court to testify for his patients.

​this Doctor is alive and doing very well nothing is going to happen if they don't show up

If his activities with patients come into question all of the things I mentioned happen. It takes a little time. He will be in trouble if the state believes he is operating without solid doctor-patient relationships when he recommends marijuana. No doubt about it.