R.i.p. 'woodstocks' Richie Havens ...

solabeirtan

I always love how Floyd sounds so simple, but there are simple layers upon other simple layers, which become somehow more complex.  That is how it sounds to me.  I love that about them.  And, they sound really good!  Ha Ha ha!!!  Thanks again for those and the old Woodstock stuff.  I was a young teen but I remember all about it going on, I wished I could have gone but my parents would have probably killed me!  Ha Ha ha!!! No, I was afraid to ask them and that is the truth, but a lot of folks were trying to get to NY for that big get together.  Probably never see anything like that again, I suppose.  Thanks for the memories, and cool tunes solabeirtan.  You have a music jones as well, I see.  Keep those vibes flowing.

Peace...

Thanks for sharing too, B. Please feel free to contribute. Anything, esp from that event, era, remotley, and of course anything RH. I really didn't know th at much bout him till he passed. But probably, his song rings out in my mind. They're synonomous with Woodstock, the  Protests[now Mobile Socialization!], Music, Youth, ...and our hankering  for self administered substance trials. And that sweetest  incense of all, cannabis. Such a beautiful, soulfull, timeless, plea ...   Had to qualify as one of the greatest, semi-spontaneous,  spiritual, healing, celebration of Life seen in our too short life spans. The greatest event of our time! got my Vote ...