Butthurt Billy.

Thats cause the Gvt keeps growing Gregs.  More Politicians need more protections. Hence the militarization as well.

Its kind of: Their version of job security!

And the loss of our security as citizens. I am disgusted  with the police state because I have enjoyed the liberty that was promised, but is now only a shadow of its once prominent being.

Ah the good ole days, when riot police carried rifles instead of clubs and weren't afraid to fire on a crowd of protesters.

Ah the good ole days, when you could only fill up your tank on certain days.

Ah the good ole days, when theaters and planes forced a nonsmoker to enjoy the wonderful world of second hand smoke.

Ah the good ole days, when water fountains supplied white water and colored water and women kept to the kitchens

Ah the good ole days, when a nut could burn a school to the ground and barely make the news

Ah the good ole days, when police could beat you without looking around for pesky cameras

Ah the good ole days, a revisionists history from the good ole boys

Ah the good ole days, when riot police carried rifles instead of clubs and weren't afraid to fire on a crowd of protesters.

Ah the good ole days, when you could only fill up your tank on certain days.

Ah the good ole days, when theaters and planes forced a nonsmoker to enjoy the wonderful world of second hand smoke.

Ah the good ole days, when water fountains supplied white water and colored water and women kept to the kitchens

Ah the good ole days, when a nut could burn a school to the ground and barely make the news

Ah the good ole days, when police could beat you without looking around for pesky cameras

Ah the good ole days, a revisionists history from the good ole boys

Those were the bad old things. Which is why we had dope. Now we have other bad things. Which is why we have dope.

Dope is, well, dope.

I've become my dad. Swore it would never happen, but hey.

With the help of a little 'reincarnation', you could become your own father... more than once... but, hey, who's countin'?  When all is said and done... it is what it is.

Ever onward, buckaroos.

Hey there, I am a college student at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire who is working on an article for a course. I decided to choose to request Freedom of Information Act documents from the state of Michigan on their Medical Marihuana Program. I was curious if anyone who is a caretaker/cardholder would be able to give me a short 3-5 minute phone interview regarding a few questions about being a member of the program. Thanks! Please e-mail me at schneibj@uwec.edu

Hey there, I am a college student at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire who is working on an article for a course. I decided to choose to request Freedom of Information Act documents from the state of Michigan on their Medical Marihuana Program. I was curious if anyone who is a caretaker/cardholder would be able to give me a short 3-5 minute phone interview regarding a few questions about being a member of the program. Thanks! Please e-mail me at schneibj@uwec.edu

There is nothing available via a FOIA that you can't get from the annual report.  I am sure someone here can give you a link

Dr. Bob