Caregiver Seeking Caregiver For Patients In Roseville And Lansing

Good morning,

Due to changing family and work situations, along with yet another invasion by the BORG, I've been forced out of the caregiving scene.  Sucks, because this was my dream.

Anyway, I've got 2 patients I'm trying to help find a new caregiver.  These are both my patients, and I feel absolutely terrible for not being able to continue to serve them.  The Roseville patient needs approximatey 1 ounce per month.  The patient in Lansing goes through approximately 4 ounces / month.  Both prefer indicas.  Both have had an experience with a very professional caregiver (me,) so they will be looking for a caregiver who knows what he/she is doing.   and can supply consistency and quality at a fair price.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking on either of these patients.  Shoot me a PM or email letting me know how to get a hold of you and I'll forward this on to my patients.  FYI, the Roseville patient does not use email/internet so I'll need a phone number if you want to chat with her. 

Thanks!

The borg are easy to deal with if you do it right.  It's just a hassle to tear down your set-up and put it all back up again, which is what you have to do.

uh huh its a pain in the butt, but we have to do what we have to do, clean your room and take pre precautions and you should do ok, I was bummed but im over it, time to roll up my sleeves put on the boots and flood the room, lol,  prevenative measures are always a good thing, no reason to give it up, and if you are as good as you say, im sure you know others that are as good as you  wink wink!

Peace

Jim

The borg are easy to deal with if you do it right.  It's just a hassle to tear down your set-up and put it all back up again, which is what you have to do.

Right on, but in the meantime I can't meet my patients' needs and I'm not about to string them along.  Plus having added 2 little ones to my family and new time consuming day job, and I simply don't have the time to dedicate to my grow to provide the level of service my patients deserve, so I'm stepping out, hopefully just for awhile.  In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to try and get my patients set up with new caregivers.

My life is a LOT different than it was when I was the single, unattached, relatively responsibility-free guy I was when I got into caregiving.  I just keep telling myself I can come back to it, but you have to realize when the time just isn't right.

Right on, but in the meantime I can't meet my patients' needs and I'm not about to string them along.  Plus having added 2 little ones to my family and new time consuming day job, and I simply don't have the time to dedicate to my grow to provide the level of service my patients deserve, so I'm stepping out, hopefully just for awhile.  In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to try and get my patients set up with new caregivers.

My life is a LOT different than it was when I was the single, unattached, relatively responsibility-free guy I was when I got into caregiving.  I just keep telling myself I can come back to it, but you have to realize when the time just isn't right.

Yea I hear ya, I got with a woman with kids and your doing the right thing for now, and at least your trying to hook them up with a good c.g, have you checked with digital nomad, he aint far from roach ville, aka roseville lol!

I wish the peeps I know who live in rosevill and the surrounding subs would come out of the closet, they have been growing longer than most c.g's and have always had the whip, I dont even know what comm weed looks like, its been over 10 yrs since ive had my hands on something not grown in MI!

Best of luck to ya!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

CGing:  it's not a bux ahead thing, like you can quit your day job.  And in your case it is certainly not family; they come first.  It's short bux, from strangers = charity.  You gotta go with your life, u did ur time, thanx for serving LAC.

CGing:  it's not a bux ahead thing, like you can quit your day job.  And in your case it is certainly not family; they come first.  It's short bux, from strangers = charity.  You gotta go with your life, u did ur time, thanx for serving LAC.

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.  I'll be back when the time is right... :sword: