The Worlds Highest Thc Cannabis Plant ?

Day 39 for what harvest?

the first harvest, the whole cutting.  I doubt aai'll run it again due to lousy yield and frazzled plants with brittle stems that break easily but mostly to the way-under-average-yield (1/2 pp, started 12/12 at 18 inches).  It does not stretch.  But it's being a one-trick pony--no doze--thus of no medical value (I need the oposite of no-doz meds) i sold them for revegges.

Edited by pic book

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I ordered Tut from Attitude Seedbank last summer and have since grown it twice. Definitely the grower/method of grow determines the quality of any strain. My first grow of it was good, but mostly average, albeit I was a rookie grower and had alot to learn. Although I'm still a rookie, having a few grows have made me a much better grower and the latest plant of Tut I grew was truly amazing and fast becoming many of my friends favorite strain. It grows a surprisingly large yield, great smell,  beautiful bright green  with neon orange contrasting hairs, and tons of crystals/trichomes. Under a bright light, it sparkles like a disco ball!!! I'd recommend it, but again, the person growing has to know what they're doing or it could end up being an average strain. 

Y'all want high THC go with Raskels Whitefire OG or Reserva's OG #18. My wifi pheno tested at 26.52% THC and Reserva's OG 18 clone that I ran for years tested at 27.15%. Granted I had these ladies pretty dialed in but the yields were also above average. I was averaging about 2 pounds per light with the 18 clone and about 1 3/4's per light with the wifi. Both are def worth searching through and with both being fems and never a sign of hermie traits I def recommend them. My 2 cents.

Peace

My dogs like to chew the sticks. However,Chalky White goes too far and his tail uncurls,then he pukes. I wonder if I will be attracting more deer to my flower gardens,because when they EAT my WHITE Hostas I go nuts. I shoot em in the butt with my pellet gun, It will be in a wild area,with bittersweet and blackberries and various other "weeds". So it should feel right at home! Getting a new rescue pup this weekend,GS/husky mix,he should go well with the Jack Russells to scare the deer away.