Finally Going To...

williams2311

Yea they have a lower and alright I will definitely check them out and see what they have is there anything different I have to do as far as vegging with a fluorescent rather mh?

Menards has the shop light ballast for $9.99(great quality light) and a two pack of 48" Gro-Lux bulbs(says can be used for veg and flower) for $12.99. My plants loved the light for veg and I'm using them as supplemental light for flowering with my 400w HPS. Everything looks great. You can't grow go wrong with these inexpensive gems IMO.    

t-5 bulbs far outstrip a basic fluorescent light (is that larger one a t-9) in my humble mind.  You can find them in many combinations:  2 foot or 4 foot, two different spectrums, and ganged together with 2, 4 or 8 bulbs.  

I was using t-5's in my veg, ive used them in budd also, took forever but it worked, I have a lil 2ft 2 bulb t-5 and a 4ft 4 bulb t-5, I use one of each in the 2 bulb and 2 of each in the four bulb,,,,,,,you would be surprised how many people just use the t-5's

with your 1000 watt you can split it into 2 600 watt bulbs eh?  the only best thing with flouro is they are alot easier to keep the temp and humidity where you need it, right now I could most def just use my t-5's, Im all caught up and it wouldnt matter to much how long it took to crop for me, and Id just put your clones under the regular shop lite, the roots grow like mad!

Peace

Jim