Which Soil?

williams2311

• 1 month later...

it's really easy to overfeed.

the number one problem I've seen with new growers is taking too much care of the plants.  I've seen people water them everyday and drown them.  Seen people put too many nutes in and burn the plants.  That type of thing.

I always say, "The more you mess with them, the more you mess with them."

I have to water mine every day.  However I have a different style than most. 

I use 2 diff soils, but the main part is Roots Organics Original with a special Amendment.  Teh I use microbes, General Organics and Roots Organics nutes.  I have never burnt mine from nutes.  I use 10ml of GO Bllom them another 10 ML of Roots Bloom.  I use the same combo for vegg.  Then I use FoaxFarm Big Bloom.  Trinity, and a special bloom Booster.  And once a month I do a bucket of TEA.  with my special Amendment.

I would tell you the Amendment I use but there is a time for separation from the rest of the pack.  And I believe it is a growers ability to develop their own processes that makes one's product better than the rest of the chimps..!!  lol

I have been re-amending and re-using the same 10 bags of Roots Organic soil for almost 2 years, so i would give them a thumbs up.

DUDE...YOU 100% CANNOT RE-USE SOIL....WOW...ARE YOU KIDDING ME..?  BRO YOUR DOING A CARDINAL SIN.  THE SOIL IS TOXIC AFTER SEVERAL USES. EVEN IF YOUR RUNNING ORGANICS YOUR GOING TO GET SALT BUILD UP. YOU CANNOT RE-USE DIRT.  ONCE THE SALTS BUILD UP YOUR CEC EXCHANGE IS ALMOST NON -EXISTENT. 

DO SOME RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC.  I DON'T CARE HOW YOU RE-AMEND IT....WHAT YOUR DOING IS 100% WRONG.,

WOW.....DUDE....SMH.

I CAN BET THAT YOUR CEC ION EXCHANGE AND PH ARE ALL FUXED UP.

DON'T BE CHEAP AND DUMP THE DIRT AND BUY NEW BAGS.  I BUY MY BAGS OF ROOTS ORGANICS FOR 11.99...HOW CAN YOU EVEN RE-USE IT ONCE....WOW....

BRO.......WTF.....

Edited by motorcitymeds

Definitely not true, not at all. There is a member of Birmingham Compassion that has been reusing and amending the same Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil since 2009 and continues to get great results.

LOL....OK K KAY..!!  Not even going to waste anymore time typing on this it's stupid.  I could drop article, after article, on the mechanics and science behind it but honestly don't care.  This is why there is Master growers, average growers and amatuers.

You can re-use soil.

I don't recommend it if using bottled fertilizers more than once after a proper rinse out.

There is no salt in blood/bone meal as such. :-)

You can "wear out" the soil after so many uses.

I generally recommend using half used soil and half new if that is the path you plan to operate under.

But overall, because of diseases etc etc, I do not recommend reuse of soil.

Lol...im with mcm....you probably shouldnt reuse soil....soilless is a little different. And i thought roots was just coco, vermiculite, and peat, pretty sure you can rinse and reuse those, but in no means would i ever do so. I kno a few ppl who reuse the canna coco for a few runs but only cus chits expensive and there in ten plus gal pots.

Let's see some of that science. Article after article, right?

Guess you get special privelages as a Modeerator.. ayy..?  I told these guys where to go to see REAL MASTER grown meds.    In all honesty I don't even care if you did delete my response it does not matter as I don't use this site to put ads for my meds.

I told them where there is a vendor with my meds to see what real TRIPLE AAA Organics look like.  LOL.....it's all good. 

Why not just post a few of those articles instead of boasting?

Product speaks for itself chad.  No reason to banter like a child like everyone does on this site.  I simply told everyone where they can go to see Master grown Triple AAA.  Not boasting.  There comes a time when you just get sick of all the shiet talkers.  Frankly I will gladly tell anyone who wants proof of master grown Organics look like, smell like, and feel like, where they can find some at locally in the D.

Thats all.

Everyone thinks they are Jorge Cervantes.  enough said.. . . .

Product speaks for itself chad.  No reason to banter like a child like everyone does on this site.  I simply told everyone where they can go to see Master grown Triple AAA.  Not boasting.  There comes a time when you just get sick of all the shiet talkers.  Frankly I will gladly tell anyone who wants proof of master grown Organics look like, smell like, and feel like, where they can find some at locally in the D.

Thats all.

Everyone thinks they are Jorge Cervantes.  enough said.. . . .

Just wondering how you get your head through the door?

Guess you get special privelages as a Modeerator.. ayy..?  I told these guys where to go to see REAL MASTER grown meds.    In all honesty I don't even care if you did delete my response it does not matter as I don't use this site to put ads for my meds.

I told them where there is a vendor with my meds to see what real TRIPLE AAA Organics look like.  LOL.....it's all good. 

Gage Green forum? Whats your user name over there? I want to see a real master growing meds.

This the main reason I don't really talk about my personal grow.  Lots of vultures out there ready to pounce on anything you say about your personal methods and products.  I certainly wouldn't get a huge head though.

I don't have a big head in fact I stay chill...I have been to dozens of dispensaries before they were illegal and about 6 since they changed the rulings up.

I see what the meds are going around....and from what I have in my own network.  I know what is what..that's all man.  I just have only encountered 2 growers that were better than me.  one is in Dearborn and I forgot his name sadly..but he was running Strawberry Diesel or was it strawberry Kush..?  hmm...long week ...a close friend of mine had her BF of 5 which she was engaged to hang him self. 

The other grower I will not name because his head is bigger than mine..LOL. But a few people know him on these boards.  haaha

I don't have a big head in fact I stay chill...I have been to dozens of dispensaries before they were illegal and about 6 since they changed the rulings up.

I see what the meds are going around....and from what I have in my own network.  I know what is what..that's all man.  I just have only encountered 2 growers that were better than me.  one is in Dearborn and I forgot his name sadly..but he was running Strawberry Diesel or was it strawberry Kush..?  hmm...long week ...a close friend of mine had her BF of 5 which she was engaged to hang him self. 

The other grower I will not name because his head is bigger than mine..LOL. But a few people know him on these boards.  haaha

Dispensaries were always illegal, the SC just confirmed it.

hmmm  no they were not illegal prior to that confirmation, or it wouldnt have been needed.

I have no clue what that statement was supposed to mean.

The SC ruled that the way the dispensaries were doing business was not allowed by the MMMA.  It didn't say that NOW it isn't allowed.  They ruled the MMMA was worded to deny P2P.  Any transactions before that would have been illegal according to that logic.

what...Contrary to this JUDGES opinion... ?

Apparentley their is a contradiction of opinions... you'all be da judge  !

The SC ruled that the way the dispensaries were doing business was not allowed by the MMMA.

It didn't say that NOW it isn't allowed. ...but maybe implied?

They ruled the MMMA was worded to deny P2P.   in their opinion

Any transactions before that would have been illegal according to that your logic.

Edited by solabeirtan

Just because you or I don't agree with the decision, and I do not, doesn't mean the reality of that decision changes.  You can argue all you want, but the SC gets the last say on interpretation of the law.  

Logic is logic. It doesn't matter who publishes it or says it, it is still logic, even if you don't like it.

I'll go along with that Celli. This coversation is a bit too devicive to persue, I believe. You can have the last word if you want.

I believe the decision I am talking about and was referenced in your GW post concerns the Agros' decision. Correct me if Im wrong. In Judge Lanes opinion it was NOT illegal prior to the SCs opinion, flawed as it may well be. Or should I say Politicized. I say her opinion stands as well as SCs. Is that possible? In your opinion?