Need Help With Diagnosing Plant Issue (Pic Inside)

Update: things seem to be better everyday. Close inspection reveals alot of dead mites. I am gonna respray my veg with neem and continue the fight, in flower where the no pest strip is i think the situation is entirely under control. I think hand sponge wiping the leaves while time consuming and tedious definately didnt hurt. I will daily foliar spray with ph'd water just to spray the dead off. i am also daily mopping the floors around the buckets with bleach. Still workin it folks.

looks like spider mites to me... get mighty wash and enjoy exploding them like ghost busters (pure science, supposedly so safe the demonstrators drink it... I wouldn't suggest drinking it.. :P )... muhahaha Good luck with them little devils.. I don't have em but I stay proactive.. They like it hot and dry.. 

I have the same looking spots on my leaves , I have searched and searched everywhere but don't see any mites , no webbing either.

Is it possible it could be from too high of humidity ? My humidity runs 54 percent sometimes.

Or nuke burn?

post up a pic if possible Cindy...there hard to spot with your eyes until u kno you have them.tend to start on the bottom, once they hit the tops it's too late.best of luck...it is the spider mite season.

The white spots are from spider mites I'm just now getting over a 16 month infestation by using Konto's its a pesticide that can only be used in veg it can also be used as a drench for watering your girls if your dealing with them in flower prepare for some downtime I tempered the mites in flower with Azamax but will not put anything else in flower until the Kontos does its work over the next 3 weeks .

I would have to see it Cindy.  White spots is usually tell tale for mites.

And King;  16 months?  Sure their gone?!  heh.

Can I ask what methods you were using when it took 16 months?

Not to be a smart donkey in the least bit either.  It will help others know what NOT to do.

Live and Learn aye.  Maybe save others some hassle.

Well since the grow room is inside my home 8 feet from where I currently sit I was leery of using avid or floramite because of daily contact so Ive been using a bevy of natural citrus based elixirs such as azamax captain jacks bug brew and mighty wash they would be gone for months then reappear around week 6-8 of flower so now I'm going strict pesticide and not flowering anything else until they are gone forever .

I was using hot shot pest strips for the first two years so I'm likely dealing with the super Borg but I'm not giving up I stripped the walls in both veg and flower bleached every surface and took my veg out to the shed and applied the Kontos in 7 days I'm going to give my veg girls a healthy watering with the Kontos solution and hope once my regiments over with I can go back to just growing .

ok folks, things still moving decently in veg, things looking lush and green and beautifull. Flower room is another story. I awoke to a fresh outbreak of babys. and discovered more egg laden leaves.

I need some good solid advice on this question, i spoke earlier of how i had a runt plant and i over trimmed it and it went hermie. I am 3 weeks from harvest, the infestation in flower is at the bottom trying to move up. We got green on top, and freckled leaves on bottom. Some worse than others.

Question is this, 7 weeks into flower, if i go all freddy krueger on these bad fan leaves do i take the risk of stressing plant to hermy?

Im scared to cut to much other than obvious dead loss. The stem is bigger than my thumb smaller than big toe, it is strong and for the most part healthy. I want ALL signs of freckled leaves off. Is this a good or bad idea? Thx, off to youtube to look up late trimming. I will do nothing though till i hear from you guys,.

I remove leaves regularly from veg to finish..now I wldnt go in there and strip say a third or more of the leaves off but removing badly infested leaves won't hurt. The thing about mites tho is this tactic usually fails anyway.once there population is up they multiply to fast to do anything.webbing will occur when there population is high..so just because you don't see webs doesn't mean there not there, just when u see webbing..there population is out of control. I'm wary to recommend floramite, forbid or any of the nukes out there simply becuase people are irresponsible and we don't need any more super mites floating around than already is. If you have to use these products be sure you use them properly as part of a system and not as a cure all the first time you see a mite.

I did go and remove leaves, i believe i am on top of the situation. the no pest strip i think is working the best. hand watering, using neem, using alc/h20 mix, are all doing alot as well. I mixed a cup of bleach and 2 gallons of water and put all my leaves in it (hope this kills everything). Swept everything on floor with wet vac, then mopped with fresh bleach water.

Now for me it is just a waiting game. I would imagine i will be rid of them all in two weeks when harvest is ready. There is no adult mites to be seen. The only mites i see are so baby they look transparent. However under the scope you can see the eggs so the battle isnt over.

It is amazing cause when you step back and look you can see how the infestation started from the bottom and is attempting to move up like a plague. What a rotten bug.

Thx for the info perg.

Update: things seem to be better everyday. Close inspection reveals alot of dead mites. I am gonna respray my veg with neem and continue the fight, in flower where the no pest strip is i think the situation is entirely under control. I think hand sponge wiping the leaves while time consuming and tedious definately didnt hurt. I will daily foliar spray with ph'd water just to spray the dead off. i am also daily mopping the floors around the buckets with bleach. Still workin it folks.

If this is your first grow and your 2 wks away from cropping, Im realy glad you took the time to learn how to get rid of them, when these are done start over after you clean every thing, just get a helper you  can trust and clean the crap out of it.

as for your floor if it is concrete and pourus, first kill everything you can cept for the kids, wife and pets, put some block fill on the floor, read the lable, make sure you can put either a good floor(concrete) and deck paint over it or a 2 part epoxy! hit every where you can, all white, dont matter if its got a sheen or if its a flat finish, than it will be managable, easy to clean, I like to keep an area near my grow room clean so I can take my plants and put them in there in day time(when ever that is for you) and clean the budd room, veg and what ever else you have in your room, Im making a 3 room,  room, im getting out of the tents and giving me some room to work and get around in there!

Its good to hear your making progress, now be sure to find something for prevenative measures, I will look around for mine and im telling ya it works realy good, you cant put it on your plants but you can put it all around on the floors and walls, you even put it on the out side of the doors so when you walk in it is spreading it around, its like killing bugs (if you get em) every time you walk in,

I have noticed that water works pretty well, I had some mites on a few of my plants in veg, and I took them up and gave em a shower, looked at em in like 15 mins there was alot gone, I did it again, and there were hardly any, I put them back after cleaning my lil veg tent and had em full blown again in like 2 days, so I got rid of them, I kept the ones in bud, it looked like yours did, the leaves did, my buds were realy nice and tite, I was treating them with azamax and it made it so I realy had a hard time finding them, so im assuming I killed the bugs but not the eggs, and they hatched and came back,,,,,,so Ive been working my butt off to start this over, it gets kinda frustrating, they say if you can keep your plants nice and healthy to begin with your chances of getting bugs are way less, but you have to stay out of others grows and not let any one in yours, and dont get clones from any one, I will start from bag seed before I put some ones clone in here again!

Best of luck, Peace

Jim

Hey folks hope everyone had a great weekend! Just wanted to check in and let everyone know things are definately under control. One week later and i am still battling them, but it is just finishing off eggs at this point. I have two things i like the most, Alc/water mix, and rosemary oil ivory soap. In my opinion the rosemary oil is freakin awesome. Dont get me wrong i do support the neem oil and i think it is awesome for veg, but it smells so awefull i cant imagine having that flavor in a bud. The rosemary oil mixed with ivory, (32 oz of warm water, 20 ml rosemary oil, 10 ml ivory dish soap (no phosphate or antibacterial)shake every couple minutes while using) has been the best solution to the problem for me.. My plants looked awefull, and the rosemary not only smell a million times better than neem but leaves a nice shiny plant that looks awesome.  Right now all my stuff is flourishing and looking beautifull. I think the rosemary works so well because when i am done spraying i can barely see with the oil fumes so i cant imagine what these mites are feeling. Ive decided im gonna foliar feed my plants 3 times a week from now on. I will always treat for mites from here on out to stay preventative. This ordeal has learned me alot and i dont regret it at all. I took the oppurtunity to try out some new products i have had laying around and boy lemme tell ya, this "Nitrozime" and also "Fossil Fuel" are just awesome. It is to expensive for me to run it in a dwc but as a spray i think this stuff is awesome. Scared of the mites i had back ups rolling along in case i had to cut down, wow those roots exploded almost overnight. The clone solution i just added the agent to it and even though it looks like a 3 gallon cup of coffee the rootage is unreal and better than any clone i have done so far. Im already looking 3 grows ahead with ideas and tests. I love testing and figuring bunny muffin out so this has been great. Thanks again.