Iranian G13 By Doc Greenthumb

So I am very curious what others think about this.  Since coming back to this site I keep peeking at the colas on that IranianG13. 

What does everyone think about it that has grown it out..?  Because they seem to be monsters does this leave it vulnerable to BUD ROT..?  Also it appears that it flops because the stems look tiny in comparison to the colas.

And finally is it really worth the lute..??  i would try and find a clone of it but gave up on finding clean clones years ago because I have only found 2 clones that were clean in the 5 year since turning legal.

Maybe I should try again. ..? Does anyone have a clone of it that has never EVER had MITES..?  I have never had mites in my garden..EVER.  Some find this hard to believe but I keep my rooms really clean.  Clorox floors 1-2 times a month.  And have found that as long as you start from seeds it seems to cut down your odds of catching bugs greatly.

Ohh and how was the POTENCYH on the Iranian G13.  If you look at the strains I run..they are all Tripple AAA.  Yield is nice but if you have top notch strains medically THC/CBD that is what it is all about.  Yeah everybody likes sexy tight dense buds ofcourse but that is not everything. . ..OK I admit SEXY FROSTY buds are a big portion of it..LOL.

If their are any legit CG/P that have never had MItes or anything other nasties running this strain send me a msg.

Peace.

The quality is AAA, it has a very unique flavor (like rubber and grapes), and is very potent.I have never had bud rot on anything.I would hook you up, but I just got over root aphids so I am not giving out clones.

This one IS worth the money, it is a plant that will never leave my garden.

The quality is AAA, it has a very unique flavor (like rubber and grapes), and is very potent.I have never had bud rot on anything.I would hook you up, but I just got over root aphids so I am not giving out clones.

Ever , Ever...?  Because it makes hay when their is day or because you like the medical properties..?

Ahh my bad my dawgie..I jsut went to Docs site and thought the Iranian-g13 was the ones that were 2 for 200..!!  lol..apparently that is for Nevilles cut.  Sorry about that.  the I-G13 is 200 for 10 much better price.  2 beans for 200...dude that is just bonkers.

Ever , Ever...?  Because it makes hay when their is day or because you like the medical properties..?

Not sure I understand your question, but I like this strain for neuropathy, and nerve pain. My injury seems to prefer the heavy indicas, and most of mine are in the 24% thc range, this one is closer to 20% so I like it for daytime medication, it helps with the pain without putting me back in bed.

The reason it may never leave my garden though is because of the flavor. It is truly unique, and quite lovely.

In regards to the extremely high yields, I often get called out on that with people saying "You don't need that much!"

It is not really about quantity for me, but about spectacle. I have a great passion for growing cannabis, and when I can walk into my garden and see a plant like this, I get a sort of "high" from it. The buzz that comes from success in doing something you love.

DSCN0172.jpg

Not sure I understand your question, but I like this strain for neuropathy, and nerve pain. My injury seems to prefer the heavy indicas, and most of mine are in the 24% thc range, this one is closer to 20% so I like it for daytime medication, it helps with the pain without putting me back in bed.

The reason it may never leave my garden though is because of the flavor. It is truly unique, and quite lovely.

In regards to the extremely high yields, I often get called out on that with people saying "You don't need that much!"

It is not really about quantity for me, but about spectacle. I have a great passion for growing cannabis, and when I can walk into my garden and see a plant like this, I get a sort of "high" from it. The buzz that comes from success in doing something you love.

DSCN0172.jpg

i get it.  But because the yields are so big..FATTY COLAS how susceptible is it to BUD ROT..aka byortris?  That is my concern. 

Also how is the structure...from the pics I cansee if looks very floppy.  I already have strains that get so fat they flop and that to me is just a pain in the rear.  I already have enough things to worry about on a daily and adding another thing like branches breaking off because they get so fat is just annoying to me.

So if you could answer these questions it would be great.  Have you had your strains tested for THC/CBD profiling..?

Edited by motorcitymeds

change your air every minute you won't have bud rot

Explain changing your air every minute.  Your assuming I work in a 100% enclosed environment.  I use co2 bag on top of my hoods literally 12 in my flower room.  I buy them direct from Garden City Fungi makers of Exhale.  I buy them wholesale.  My room is not air tight.  I do bring in outside air..3 can filters.  two are scrubbing and one is pulling air outside.

I get what your saying though that stagnant air is where bud rot comes from.  correct.  My flower room never gets above 45-48% humidity at night and around 28-38% humidithy during the day.  temps 78-82.  But they don't go to 82 until mid summer when the serious humidity and heat strike.

Bud rot can come from letting plants go a week past pulling time and lack of air flow into the colas.  I had a Blockhead hybrid that gave me fits because of how fatty the colas got.,

Great smell, flavor, yield, potency, and medicinal benefit + it's a very vigorous grower. 

What's not to love? 

:bong2:

Well shiet man everybody except me on here is growing it...LOL..maybe I should call up the Doc tomorrow...LOL.  zMight swoop up his Bubba x ghost Og ..that sounds tasty as well.

Only problem is I have no room to even crack beans now because of the Gage Green testers clogging my room.  I might give a pack to my buddy so I can get after some of Docs gear.