Been Looking Around Need Help Getting My License To Grow.

JoeGrow

Hey i have been looking around and i see a lot of websites and a lot of ways to do things or not to do things.

I have been asking sooo many friends on what to do and how to do it and i keep getting different answers.

I need a step by step instructions on how i can get my bunny muffin so i can grow.

I have a patient lined up already has her card and no care giver so.

I just need to know what to do from here.

If it helps i live in southeast michigan around 15 mile and harper so if you could point what buildings to visit or what not let me know!

thanks in advance

First you have to go to a medical marijuana clinic and get your recommendation from a doctor on using medical marijuana.

Most require medical records showing what your getting the MM for in my instance I have a spine injury so as long as you are currently seeing a doctor for an ailment listed on the list of qualifying diseases you will be able to get your card.

Also if you have any violent or drug related felony's your not able to be a caregiver but you can grow for yourself .

and dont be hangin around oxford square looking for pt's :bong7bp: because just a block or 2 away is the po po who will take you to mt clemens so you can meet the :judge:

It truly sounds like you are not ready to get your so called liscense to sell mm, if you dont even know how to get your c.g card and you say you have a pt your not ready,,,but hey why not google, "how do I become a mi mm c.g" I bet that will give you at least as many as in here and none will be neg like mine!

Hey i have been looking around and i see a lot of websites and a lot of ways to do things or not to do things.

I have been asking sooo many friends on what to do and how to do it and i keep getting different answers.

I need a step by step instructions on how i can get my bunny muffin so i can grow.

I have a patient lined up already has her card and no care giver so.

I just need to know what to do from here.

If it helps i live in southeast michigan around 15 mile and harper so if you could point what buildings to visit or what not let me know!

thanks in advance

read the law in advance, and than read it again, if that dont help you just give it up!

To be a grower you have to have a patient assign you as their caregiver.  You can't just register with the state.  Only a patient can register you.

if you want to be a caregiver, and I'll tell you right now, there's no money in it, you should become a patient first.  When your 12 plants are growing in a nice staggered  system where you're harvesting a plant every week or two, then you want to start looking for ONE patient.  Whne you have that patient's 12 plants going good, then start looking for another patient.  

if you take people on before you're ready for them, you're just asking for trouble.