Breaking News From Michael Komorn Re Driving

... keep it civil guys, stay on topic.

suggesting that other members should kill themselves will not be tolerated.

back to the topic at hand...

be safe and smart out there on the roads this holiday weekend folks. keep your meds locked up, and know your limits.

Be safe and be well... that goes for all of you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you and Ganja can get together Iwood.  Sounds like a regular ole "civil union" you guys got going.. :)

how old are you? whats the cause of your never ending ignorance and bigotry? Hey if you want to be homophobic have at it, but it speaks volumes about your true character. everyone will know you for the pos you really are.

Once they prove impairment, the zero tolerance statute applies and its penalties.

This is what we fought for.  Not that it is spectacular.  We may end with a per se limit that disallows you from driving even 12 hours after use.

*shrug*

We shall see. :-)

i disagree 12 hours after using is never going to happen Maybe a 2 hour limit Maybe but unlikely   i wouldn't worry about it we need to over grow the State we need caregivers to grow the MAX that they are allowed to grow now that we all know how much safer we all our just by the words the Court used in the opinion  you can read it your self 

theirs  no words like from before (opinion)  like limit  or narrow protections  words like we where getting from the C.O.A 

I am a patient, and if you check my post history I was convicted of a felony for this -exact- thing. Hired a new attorney and went to court while I was still in jail to set the groundwork to withdraw my plea pending outcome of MSC. I am happy to see this. I was convicted with NO impairment, (per officer testimony at Prelim Exam), so this should be pretty cut-and-dry to get this conviction on MY record overturned. I sat 3 1/2 months in jail for this, which I won't get back, but to get my license back before 2017, be a non-felon, and be allowed to be a CG once more.

We already have been to court and got the Judge to agree that if the MSC overturned it, we could go back. I've been waiting a LONG time for MSC to act on this, and I'll be back in court ASAP!

HELL YEAH FOR MICHIGAN FROM ME!

Good for you stand tall when you go in front of the judge he will surly know you now

good luck