Illegal And Foolish Landlords Farm The Mmmp

pic book

About sic of Detroit sewage system.all my neighbors I talk to and my house the drains in the basement clog up constantly, just had mine snaked a few months ago and there already starting to slow down again...what am I payn this 50 odd dollars a month for?

Call the water dept and have them snake the main drain. You might have to locate the opening for them

what do any of us care what others do in their homes/on their property? esp if no one else is getting harmed

really... why do u care in the least? u going to call the cops on em because u feel there might be 'illegal' activity? lol, let em be, none of our biz

Sorry this did not address the threads topic - as for CG and renting I think that is a completely different subject - if you are a LL you might want to  put that in your Lease that CG have to have a special addendum to the rental or Lease agreement (given that upwards of 72 plants can be grown with 5 patients, that is alot of plants, IMHO that is outdoor only and then of course the "no unaided eye" can see it from the road or adjacent property -- basically you need a large lot in the Country).

Pts, less so but certainly 12 plants can do damage if not cared for properly.

Even so 1.5 X the monthly rent or lease payment is the largest deposit that can be charged under current Mi Law.

I would not even think about some arrangement noted where the LL gets a "cut" of MM, that seems to go too far and certainly has no backing in the MM Program.

I was commenting on LEO Central Dispatching and that LEOs do 80% social work -- most should get like Ann Arbor IMHO, 1) Got to have a Bachelor Degree as some of the worst Cops I have seen have  nothing but HS Diploma when apply to the Police Acad. and second, if it is civil A2 LEO will tell you and leave. Police enforce criminal law and far too much these days the respond to all calls and many are civil nonsense- I presume they think they are short circuiting future criminal acts, but It should not be responded to in the first place (as a infamous caselaw is where a LL used to bring LEO with Him in Rent Collection back in the 1920s..the Appeals Courts ruled LEO cannot "go with" LL as it intimidates Renters. Only when a legitimate need (serving eviction) should LEO be involved in Civil matters.

As always this is informative only, copy paste and no intended to be advice of any kind.

M

Edited by Murph