Beware Of False Claims

There are hemp products out there that are claiming they can do things that they can't or are misrepresenting themselves as something they aren't.  it's common in every field I suppose.

There are many hemp oil products being sold as having the same efficacy as hash oil.  Dixie Botanicals is one.  The company itself isn't marketing their product that way, but their rep here in Michigan is claiming it's the same has RSO.  

Just wanted to make people aware that the product is not Hash or Rick Simpson oil, and doesn't have the same cannabinoid ingredients.  Dixie Botanical products can be sold over the counter anywhere in the US no matter what the state law is.  The problem doesn't lie with the manufacturer, they seem to be a good company, but with the Michigan sales rep who subtly misrepresents the product claiming health benefits that simply won't come from the product.

There are hemp products out there that are claiming they can do things that they can't or are misrepresenting themselves as something they aren't.  it's common in every field I suppose.

There are many hemp oil products being sold as having the same efficacy as hash oil.  Dixie Botanicals is one.  The company itself isn't marketing their product that way, but their rep here in Michigan is claiming it's the same has RSO.  

Just wanted to make people aware that the product is not Hash or Rick Simpson oil, and doesn't have the same cannabinoid ingredients.  Dixie Botanical products can be sold over the counter anywhere in the US no matter what the state law is.  The problem doesn't lie with the manufacturer, they seem to be a good company, but with the Michigan sales rep who subtly misrepresents the product claiming health benefits that simply won't come from the product.

So than I take it the bho or what ever type I make  Is not in it already, but they are saying it is?

Peace

Jim

I think they (Dixie Botanicals, an MJNA affiliate) are promoting CBD products in areas where they cannot sell THC products.  Their claim is that THC causes the high but that it is the CBD that results in improved health.  That may or may not be true but it is their primary selling theme in states where they cannot sell THC infused products.

I think they (Dixie Botanicals, an MJNA affiliate) are promoting CBD products in areas where they cannot sell THC products.  Their claim is that THC causes the high but that it is the CBD that results in improved health.  That may or may not be true but it is their primary selling theme in states where they cannot sell THC infused products.

The problem isn't Dixie Botanicals, it's their sales rep out of Grand Rapids here in Michigan.