Come Protest The Federal Prosecutions In Michigan On Tuesday At 12 Noon In Detroit!

Nothing wrong with being compensated for hard work.  Dispensaries are OK but not the way our law has them shaded in completely GREY areas subject to random prosecution.

Another thing i find very sick about these dispensaries is that if your going to charge 20-25 for a gram of meds..it better be some stuff that is DANK.  Not what i saw yesterday from a dispensary me and buddy went to in Warren as we were passing thru 8 mile to go see gardenand help diagnose a issue.

They said the best ws Green Crack and it was definitely green and HYDRo grown but the stuff was not even as good as some stuff that would be sold for 10-12 a gram, 15 max.  And these guys charged 25 a gram.  And we stupidly paid it.  Oh well....this is why I don't give the dispensaries any respect.  They just don't have good meds,  well compared to what I grow and what a few of my buddies can do.

I am sure though that dispensaries in CO and CA have TRUE AAA meds.