Wanting To Know How To Talk To Doctors I See About Mmj

Trix I only know of Drs. in our area. Don't know any hemos/onc out your way. I WISH I COULD TAKE PAIN MEDS! Instead I have to really endanger myself and have epidurals in my spine. My luck will run out one of these times. This time he is doing a rhizotomy,severs the nerve,cauterizes it, Last rhizotomy lasted a long time. But my whole spine is crooked,and he can't fix it. So I have to pick a SPOT where the pain is the worst.  

Edited by jointedone

Trix I only know of Drs. in our area. Don't know any hemos/onc out your way. I WISH I COULD TAKE PAIN MEDS! Instead I have to really endanger myself and have epidurals in my spine. My luck will run out one of these times. This time he is doing a rhizotomy,severs the nerve,cauterizes it, Last rhizotomy lasted a long time. But my whole spine is crooked,and he can't fix it. So I have to pick a SPOT where the pain is the worst.  

Crazyness, I had a similar procedure done as well...

They did a series of injections, then went in and did a nerve block... it paralyzed me, and I spent the next week in the hospital..

On a separate occasion, I was admitted to the hospital for something non related to my normal issues (wisdom teeth). and found that after a day or two in the hospital I found that I couldn't lift my own legs into the bed anymore... I continuously told the guys in the white coats that something is wrong.. "Just keep taking the medicine, or you wont get better".. 3 days go by and they come in and say "STOP taking that medicine its causing irreversible muscle damage" wow didn't I tell you I couldn't walk 3 days ago? medication was "AMICAR"

Just saying, I have no faith in the medical field, I love the nurses most have known me since I was a wee lil boy, its the Dr's that are know it all's and don't listen to what I say to them.. they are the all mighty.

Good luck cat66 (OP) , sorry to jack your thread. This is a emotional subject to me, I truly don't wish the neglect by the medical field upon anyone like has been dealt to myself and what appears to be several other that have posted above me..

Trix

:bong2: