Support Bob And Torey In The Court Room June 27 @ 10Am

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they postpone the case because they dont want a bunch of supporters in the room for bob n torey.

so next time there should be a busload!

i wouldnt trust those DA's as far as i could throw them.

bet they are thinking up something sneaky.

Edited by t-pain

3 others and myself showed up..

they postpone the case because they dont want a bunch of supporters in the room for bob n torey.

3 others and myself showed up..

As much as I'd like to agree with you, this simply isn't the case.

There aren't gonna be any busloads of people showing up to MMJ cases.  The most notable case in MI got 4 people to show up.   That is about as good as we get.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, this simply isn't the case.

There aren't gonna be any busloads of people showing up to MMJ cases.  The most notable case in MI got 4 people to show up.   That is about as good as we get.

I agree what was i thinking 

it wont happen again trust me

They are playing games with my case also . Foot dragging beyond compare. Thing is they have never had a case against me in the first place

Take it easy Larry. It takes time to choke down a big schit sandwich. They'll come around. Till then you are a free man. Afterward you will be a free man. Spark one up and enjoy.

Start lining up your tort case.

Edited by GregS

I would have been there , but my ride didn't show up . Oddly enough , my ride was supposed to be bobandtorey . Oh well . . . . . .     

It must have been cancelled .

did anybody go?

3 others and myself showed up.. The case was adjourned till 7/18 I believe.

Bob can reply with more details, if he feels up to it.

Why did they adjourn it?

Why are no answers posted here?  It is a bit rude, to say the least, to ask people to show up but then not keep people up to date.  Was the case adjourned prior to the scheduled hearing date/time?  It would seem so since knuckleheadbob was apparently left hanging.  Can we get an answer as to why and when it was adjourned and what the new date/time is now?

Why are no answers posted here?  It is a bit rude, to say the least, to ask people to show up but then not keep people up to date.  Was the case adjourned prior to the scheduled hearing date/time?  It would seem so since knuckleheadbob was apparently left hanging.  Can we get an answer as to why and when it was adjourned and what the new date/time is now?

Perhaps yourself would drop a dime on the OC Clerk and spare us all a bit of suspence. I lost their number, else ....