Support Bob And Torey In The Court Room June 27 @ 10Am

Bob, I will be there..

Where bouts is everyone meeting at, outside the courthouse?

What courtroom are you being seen in incase people are running late?

Its going to take me a hour or more to get there most likely.. My mother said hello and she hopes to attend as well.

Trix

:bong2:

D. LANGFORD MORRIS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how that goes though, expect 100 people, 10 show up..

You have been around the block though, in the 4 years you been dealing with this you have been to countless court hearing for others.. I hope they show you the same compassion.

You know how things are though its never comfortable going into a courthouse, Plus people are hurting that morning, or don't have rides etc etc. court bLows especialy at 8,9am lol

You had my back I have yours, Thank you for all you had to deal with Bob, Im really sorry you had to plea out after all that.. My mom says wtf so after all that he still had to plea and lose everything... my family feels for you and yours.

Trix
:bong2:

No.  And if I recall correctly we (you and I) have visited this issue once before.  The judge will ask you whether any promises were made regarding the plea deal that were not part of the written plea deal or on the record.  The idea is to protect the defendant from being tricked into taking a deal based on an unenforceable promise.  The court rule provides, in pertinent part:

(E) Additional Inquiries. On completing the colloquy with the defendant, the court must ask the prosecutor and the defendant's lawyer whether either is aware of any promises, threats, or inducements other than those already disclosed on the record, and whether the court has complied with subrules (B)-(D). If it appears to the court that it has failed to comply with subrules (B)-(D), the court may not accept the defendant's plea until the deficiency is corrected.

No.

well a few yrs back I had an attny who was telling me the same thing, go in and say yes I under stand what pleading guilty ment and did any one promise you anything,,,,,,I was looking at 6 months for possesion of my own meds, my own rx,,,,when it came time for me to say to the judge no I wasnt promised anything and did I under stand the charges against me,,,,,,,I pissed my attny and the prosecuter right off by saying no, I dont understand and no im not guilty of anything, and I whipped out an envelope of several yrs of monthly prescriptions that I was getting from my dr. all legal,,,the judge looked at both my attny and the prosecuter and asked them if they knew about this, they both looked like a deer caught in the head lites, the judge said she couldnt go on with the sentencing part of this trial and asked me what i wanted to do, I told her I dont think my attnny has my best interest for me or my family, (court appted of course lol) i asked for another attny, she said I can get another attny but not a court appt one, I said ok I will hire one, the case was put on hold till i got an attny, and within a month we were back in court and I wasnt charged, there was no sentencing and no probs for me, i got my bond back and went about my business,

Im not afraid to mess with the court in a legal way!

Peace

Jim

Goodluck Bobandtorey

I hope things go as well as possible with the sentencing and I will try and make it there as well.  It burdens my hear to hear how our court systems take advantage of the sick and poor.  It is criminal and THEY should be the ones on trial along with the jack booted masked thugs they hire to enforce their unconsitutional laws.

Goodluck Bobandtorey

I hope things go as well as possible with the sentencing and I will try and make it there as well.  It burdens my hear to hear how our court systems take advantage of the sick and poor.  It is criminal and THEY should be the ones on trial along with the jack booted masked thugs they hire to enforce their unconsitutional laws.

Things are going to be getting better for us i can feel it they have already begun i can tell by the way Torey is acting she is not as worryed as she was before

There are  so many  more  Patients and caregivers in Court i go to most of their court days as i can to support them and it's growing more when i started going i would be the only one their but today i see about 10 but we need 100's to show up